# 34:I will always be with you

Ace followed me to his house. He unlocked the door and I instantly regretted coming here. All of this house filled with our memories. I sat on couch. "want anything to drink?" he asked. "No Ace let's just talk " I said. "Ok we will talk" he said .

He sat down beside me and I scooted away from him. Oh no you don't Miller. "you are leaving" He said in a grave tone. "Yes I am" I confirmed. "Why?" He asked. "There is nothing left here for me " I said quietly. "Look at me please baby girl" That word still tugs my heart. I looked at him. His eyes were filled with fear, anticipation and worry. Oh my poor baby.

"You are leaving me? You promised you will never leave me baby girl. I cannot lose you don't you know that?" His voice was thick and sad. "You left me Ace you left me for her" I accused. "no baby no I didn't I could never ever leave the miracle happened in my life. And trust me when I say you this what I feel for you is not even get close to what I felt for her. You taught me what true love means and I realized she was just an attraction."

"And you realized it when?" I asked haughtily. "I always knew baby girl. I love you. And I never loved her. It was just the bond at that time made me believe that I love her. But when I see her this time I actually identify what is the difference between you and her" He said caressing my cheek. "And that is?" I crocked. "you are my Miracle Vivian Candice Hart. You made me what I am today. You made me want to try and get better. She wasn't here for that. You were. You are real and she is just some distant memory. And I... I still cannot see you with anyone else. So I told her that day after you left" He said.

"What did you told her Ace?" I asked in monotonus voice. "I told her that you are my one and only baby girl and that I love you and that I will always be with you no exceptions to that. You are not just my girlfriend but you are my past present and future. You are the only thing that resides into my mind body and soul. You are it for me." He said playing with my fingers.

He is nervous. "But you didn't pushed her away from you. you let her touch you kiss you hold you and that also in front of me and that hurts." I said. "I was in state of shock baby girl seeing her alive and well after so many years was surprising enough." He said leaning in.

I pushed him away. "well now that I am no longer your future you can create a new one for yourself" I growled. "I am sorry Ace it's too hard to forgive you. It's better if I just leave and start a new life in California. I decided to go to new York with you but then I don't think you would need me anymore" I decided to leave but he pulled me back to him so that my back was touching his front. "You want to leave me? He asked. "Yes " I replied my heart breaking with every word.

"baby girl don't go away please. If you want to punish me then punish me here hell hit me slap me beat me I don't care it would be less painful than seeing you go away from here from me" He come closer and closer opening my graduation gown and let it fall into floor. He kissed my neck my jaw. "Please don't leave. Please don't leave me. Please give me one chance to make it all better" He turned me around and said again

"Please baby girl thoughts of you with someone else is like dying a thousand deaths. The pain is so excruciating." He picked me up and took me too his room. "I cannot see anyone else doing these things to you. I cannot see anyone else touching you. you are fucking mine" It was possessive. He kissed me hard. "And what about people touching what was mine?" I asked. "Still yours baby only yours " He said removing his shirt and kissing me . "I am not quite sure about that Ace" I said trying not to moan.

"Then let me show you baby girl how I only belong to you and you to me only me" He ripped my dress apart followed by my undies. And he kissed me again. This was not sweet love making. I was angry at him so as he thrusted inside of me I scratched his back with my finger nails. He cried in pain but keep in going. "You want to punish me baby girl. Punish me I will still love you" He kissed me again as I dig my nails into his flesh. He didn't restrained me though. He let me punish him. And kept on delivering sweet kisses all over me. He kissed me as we came apart muffling my and his cries.

Next morning I woke up and saw him staring at me. Then I looked at his back and instantly tears escaped my eyes. What I did to him? "I am sorry Ace" I said in a broken voice. "Oh baby girl we just had angry love making session nothing too bad. At least I know I am harbouring a tigress." He laughed.

"Let me clean them it will hurt or get infected." I said. I moved away from him and get the first aid box. He hissed as the disinfectant touched his back and I cried for him. He took the bottle from my hand and kissed me. "Oh baby girl I deserve every bit of it. Anyone would have done something and you acted just that." 

 "I don't deserve you Ace. I hurt you I didn't know it will be this bad. You have every right to leave me" I said. "No baby girl I am not leaving you now let me make you feel better again" He kissed me and pushed me down on the bed.