# 15: The price Of my sins

It's been a month. Ace Frank Miller was staying away from me. When I tried to approach he just walks away. He changes his path. He snaps on each and everyone. He wasn't in good mood from past month.

Needless to say he was being cold towards everyone. I was the reason for all this. I started something which went out of control. I don't know how to fix us. I miss him. I miss him so much.

It was lonely without him. The hollowness inside me never seem to fade. Nothing makes sense now. Nothing interest me not even dancing. I missed my partner. I missed it all.

He doesn't smile anymore. He is usually late for his classes. Sometimes he also went missing for days. I don't like it. I don't like this Ace. "are you alright?" Jenna asked for the 15th time this week. And my answer was just the same. "Yes I am good" I said.

You are the first person I haven't lost to William

This is what keeps ringing in my mind. Then that name Kristy. Who was she to Ace? Does he have a girlfriend? The word left a bad taste in my mouth. I am feeling jealous . why am I feeling jealous? I don't like him that way do i?

Right then I heard the announcement. "Vivian Candice Hart to the principal's office please" Jenna looked at me and mouth "what have you done?" I shrugged my shoulders and got up. I walked out of the class and towards principal's office.

I saw the place. I remember my first day. And my first argument with Ace. It brought a smile on my face. Ace was missing today too. I cannot help but wonder what if he ends up in trouble. I knocked into Principal's office and I saw two familiar figure sitting in front of me.

Reece and Cooper were sitting on the chair in front of principal. "Normally I don't allow anyone to leave at this hour But I heard you were sick Miss Hart so I would let you go with your cousins. Make sure your signs a sick note tomorrow." Principal said dismissing us.

"why are you here guys?" I asked as we reach safe grounds that is the lockers. "it's Ace" Cooper said. "we need your help Vivian you are the only one who can" Reece pleaded. " ok let me get my stuff" I said. I returned to the class and saw that it was almost over. I picked my bag and walked out.

"Viv wait" it was William. "what now will I am just in hurry" I said. "you are not looking sick" he said pointing to me. "because I am not sick will" I said. He looked behind me and his eyes narrows. "what are you doing here?" his questions wasn't directed on me. "non of your business Graham" Cooper said his voice was cold.

" Cooper let's just leave" I said as I saw the guys glaring at each other. "You are not planning on going with them are you Viv?" Will asked.

"I am" I said getting irritated. "you do know that they are outlaws and they are dangerous right" William said holding my arm tightly." I am going William and you cannot decide everything for me" I said. His grip tighten over me. His nails dug into my skin making me squirm.

"You are hurting me " I said. "William let her go" Reece said. "Choose your allies carefully Princess because you may regret it later" William spat as he left my hand.

We arrived at a warehouse. "he is in there" Reece said. I saw a large crowd was surrounding. I heard grunt then moan.

 I passed through the circle to see Ace was beating someone. He is going to kill that guy. I was about to walk towards him Reece stopped me "what are you going to do? " He asked. "Paying the price of my sins" I said.

I moved close to them Ace wasn't in mood to stop. I have nothing to do except for...

Just once...

Yes Ace I am going to give you your chance Just once. I fix you and me. I threw myself in front of him. Ace was about to land another punch but he stopped in mid air.

 "get out of here" His voice was cold. He have bruised knuckles . And have cut over his eyebrow. I didn't move away. I moved closer. His face didn't changed. It was still cold.

I pulled him closer to me and put my lips on his. I heard gasp from the crowd but I didn't care. He didn't kiss me back but he didn't pulled away too. I know he was rejecting me because I rejected him. Then I felt it. 

His lips moved slightly against mine. He pulled me against him. Then he pulled back. His eyes still the same beautiful hazel one no sign of warmth. He pushed me against the nearest wall and his lips met mine again ferociously. I clinged to him for my dear life.

He pushed me up and wrapped my legs around his waist. He walked somewhere without breaking the kiss. I felt a door open and close then I placed onto something soft. A bed. He pulled off me. And stood away from me. "why are you here?" his cold voice said.

A/N: Here it is the next chapter of the outcasts and the outlaw... So will they be together again?

What you think about this chapter?

Please 

Vote

Comment

Share

I do need your support guys...