# 17:Meet the gang

Ace picked me up and took me to the room I was in. James and Jenna followed. Reece and Cooper are not far behind. He softly laid me down on the mattress. 

"don't move the arm." Ace instructed. "Reece could you please call Fiona tell her it is important" Reece nodded and left.

"is it hurting badly?" Ace asked. I shake my head in no. "you are a terrible liar" Ace said. "glad you think that Mr. Ace Frank Miller" I said. His look was intense. He leaned close and I thought he was going to kiss me.

Someone cleared their throat and Ace sat straight."Sorry to cut the moment short but Fiona is here" Reece said. "I am swear if this time you got into fight Ace Frank Miller I will..." The girl stopped in the middle of the sentence.

 "oh a girl... Ace you knocked her up didn't you? I thought I told you not to have unprotected..." I cut her off. "ummm... excuse me miss I am a virgin still" I said.

"oh, so my cousin have some sense Left after all" the girl said. They are related? No wonder the craziness runs in the family. "Fiona her arm if you please look at it?" Ace said. She began examining my arm. 

"did you had any accidents?" she asked. "William" Ace said. Fiona's eyes harden at mention of his name.

So hatred was also common thing other than craziness. "He is getting out of hands he need to be restrained." Fiona said bandaging my wound."I think so too" It was James who spoke.

 "I am sorry Viv I should have known he was acting strange he was talking about you we thought it was crush but it was fucking obsession." James added.

Ace's eyes turned hard. "James, Jenna I want you to be with her all time in school. " Ace said. Jenna and James nodded. "you will not leave your house alone. You will call me Reece or Cooper got it?" He said to me. 

"ok" I said in small voice. "ok now it's settled get some rest" Ace said as he left me followed by others and I fell into deep oblivion.

I woke up into another room. Where am I exactly? I walked out of the room and down the stairs. Every one stopped talking and looked at me. I saw James, Jenna, Fiona, Reece and Cooper. Other faces were new I don't exactly recognize them. "hey Viv" James said. I nodded. Oh no not crowded place.

Ace came behind me and held me to him. "breath slowly in and out baby girl" I followed his command. I relaxed a little bit. "all good baby girl?" He asked. I nodded."Boys meet my baby girl. Baby girl meet the gang" Ace said. "For you she is Vivian." Ace said Cooper and Reece Chuckled.

"that means she is yours boss" one of the guys said. "you got it right Liam." Cooper said. Ace shrugged. "whatever guys she is just a girl it's not like just because I call her baby girl she is with me" Ace said. Well that hurt.

"Ok Boss So I can date her right?" Liam said and Reece chuckled. "Sure we can go out tomorrow Lee" I said. This made people laugh. "it's on then Baby girl" Liam said emphasizing the word baby girl.

Ace took a sharp intake of breath. I saw his fist. They were clench. "no you are not" Ace said. "may I ask why?" I said. "because we are practicing we have two competitions to win baby girl" Ace said. "I am not going with you" I said. "ok" Ace said. He just gave up like that? "I will throw you over my shoulder and carry you like a sack" Ace said smirking. That's right old Ace Frank Miller is back.

"come on guys kiss and makeup already" Jenna said. "what's fun in that bro?" Reece said. "yeah I can feel the sexual tension between you too" James said. "just take her to your room dude and start making babies" Cooper said.

 "yeah we are not keeping you two here" Fiona said. Seriously guys doesn't your mouths have filter of some kind?

And again when do they Joined team Ace. "Actually this is not a bad idea. Ace and Vivian will make cute babies. " Not you too Jenna. "yeah and I bet your and Cooper's baby look good too" I shot back. She blushed crimson. "shut up" Jenna said and James glared Cooper . Protective brother I see.

"enough no one is making babies here in my house come on we need to take you home baby girl and we will come here directly after school for practice" Ace said. "ok" I mumbled. " Cooper take James and Jenna home please" Ace said but didn't bothered to get a reply. He walked out with me into the night air.

A/N: surprise guys here is the next Chapter double updates am I not good?  

So tuned in for more as I actually going to update it more frequently so I can focus on my other ones...

So don't forget to 

Vote

Comment

Share

Till the next time...