#19: Dirty Dancing

Few days passed since the visit of my father. I was still reconsidering my decision to give my daddy dearest a chance. Note the sarcasm here. Ace and Me haven't talked properly after that day. Not that I found him on my bed when I woke up next day. That broke my heart but like he said I have to gain his trust and I have to gain him back too.

We practice everyday after school at his place and then I saw him practice for the battles with his team. And they are good. They are improving. James and Jenna sometimes accompany me to my practice. Reece or Cooper take me here or Ace too give me rides.

My mother and I are kind of drifting apart. In short my life is all messed up. Only good thing is that William hadn't tried anything I am happy for that. I am currently sitting with Jenna and watching Ace and gang practice. "It's same old routine" Reece said. "yeah so?" Ace asked. "bro we need something fresh something new" Cooper said.

"like what?" Ace asked. I looked at them coming up with ideas and I sipped on my glucose. Ace and gang trying to find out something effective to defeat the defending champions Warriors, they are the one he have to beat in order to gain place in championship.

"try some dirty dancing" Liam Joked. Me and Liam grew closer to each other. Needless to say Ace goes all Hulk when he flirts with me. Ace's eyes lit up. "sure let's try some dirty dancing. But for that I need you baby girl" Ace said suggestively and I almost chocked on my glucose.

"Wait this could work Ace why don't we make viv part of our team and she partners up with you. You could actually perform some dirty dancing and impress the judges at last sequence" Cooper said. "ummm guys girl is over here" I said turning their attention over me. They are not serious are they?

Turns out they are serious about whole thing. So that's how I became part of the black knights. "here we practice our next act because it won't be on regular stage it would be on a ground" Cooper said taking us to a open space. It was used for storage of crates." 

we were thinking about turning it into battle ground of our liking so." Then the crates opened and me and Ace were drenched into cold water. And it again turned the ground little muddier.

"hey stop that" I said to Cooper trying to get rid of the water dripping my body. Ace eyed my body up and down. I saw my short sticking to my body. The music started.

There's something in the way you move
Everybody wants you,
To me you are, a shining star.
Baby what do I do,
To make you see, you're the one for me
Baby won't you realize

As soon as the song started playing I cursed loudly. Really guys stop trying to set us up. "You do me supersexually" Ace said and smirked. He threw me down softly and my body laded with a thud.

Girl we could be doin' it, doin' it, doin' it, doin' it,
All night long,
Makin' it, makin' it, makin' sweet love.

He pulled me up from between his legs and I was all muddy. "That's what we call dirty dancing. But I was too overwhelmed to listen it's like every time we touch my thoughts go haywire.

It's the way you move your body
Supersexual, you are the one for me,
So baby move your body
A little closer to me, so everybody can see
There's no doubt that you're what I want
Everything that I need
Cos you do me Supersexually.

The song played in their own remixed version. And he lifted me up my body close to his, his hands on my bare stomach. It creating sensations I shouldn't feel at all.

Come over here, so what's your name?
Everybody's watching
I'll buy the drinks, I'll play the game
But only if it's worth it.
I guess you heard it all before.
But baby I ain't telling lies.

yeah, we were dirty dancing we are literally getting dirty. He skillfully removed my wet t-shirt as more water spread over us. I was wearing a sports bra nothing seductive . but perfect for a dance practice. His hands continue to move in his own accord.

Girl we could be doin' it, doin' it, doin' it, doin' it,
All night long,
Makin' it, makin' it, makin' sweet love.

I let him control me. I let the music flow. It was heavenly and I don't know what I am doing my body was moving on accord.

It's the way you move your body
Supersexual, you are the one for me,
So baby move your body
A little closer to me, so everybody can see
There's no doubt that you're what I want
Everything that I need
Cos you do me Supersexually.

To me girls like you don't come everyday.
I like to have some fun baby, what do ya say?

Girl we could be doin' it, doin' it, doin' it, doin' it,
All night long,
Makin' it, makin' it, makin' sweet love.

He just played with my body on the dance floor. There was nothing he didn't do to lifts and throwing me over into air like I weighted nothing. Damn him for being this much handsome and skillful.

It's the way you move your body
Supersexual, you are the one for me,
So baby move your body
A little closer to me, so everybody can see
There's no doubt that you're what I want
Everything that I need
Cos you do me Supersexually.

The song ended and I was into his lap his lips were close to me. We were breathing hard. We both were covered in mud and sweat. His eyes were burning into mine and this time he was the one who closed the distance between us pulling me in for a earth shattering kiss. 

A/N: Here it is a little sneak peak of their act. So how is it? 

Please let me know

And please vote 

Comment 

and Share