Chapter 6: The Interveiw

Throughout the whole week, the three friends worked on their project. It was a slow week for the Miraculous', but it could have also been a break for them too. But, a burden to the friends. They relied on Howlene just to find out her appearance and, of course, her name.

"Ugh, this is due tomorrow and we don't even know her name and how she looks like," Zoé grumbled as she crossed her arms in anger. "Just saying that she looks like a wolf won't give us a perfect grade. We'll get points taken off, for sure."

"How come there are no bad guys out there anymore?" asked Isabelle. "Without bad guys, there's no superheroes. Without superheroes, our project will give us a bad grade. Getting a bad grade won't bring us a good college. A no-good college will—."

"Stop jumping to conclusions," Sofie said as she slammed the palm of her hand onto Isabelle's mouth, thus ceasing her from continuing.

"But Sofie, she's got a point!" Zoé exclaimed. Sofie removed her hand from Isabelle's mouth. "We won't get a good grade if we don't see the hero again!"

Suddenly, Isabelle and Zoé gasped.

"What if she never returns and it was a once in a lifetime chance!" the two girls shouted in unison. They then embraced each other and sobbed, now creating a new ocean.

"I find that very hard to believe...," Sofie answered while sweat dropping.

While her friends continued bursting into tears, Sofie glanced at Zoé's digital clock, reading the time.

"Oh crap, I've gotta get going," Sofie lifted her book bag from the ground and swung it over her shoulder. "Bye, guys, call me if you find out anymore details about the heroine."

A few words escaped the girls' mouths as Sofie rushed out the door. Once the door shut, Isabelle and Zoé exchanged looks and smirked.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Zoé asked.

"I think so," Isabelle replied, still smirking.

***

Once Sofie entered her house and into her room, she threw her book bag on her bed in frustration.

"Ugh, I wish I could tell them my name at least," Sofie then placed her hands on her face. Shadow flew out of her pocket.

"You've been saying that all week!" Shadow stated.

"Can't I just transform into Howlene then go up to them?" questioned Sofie while adjusting herself on the bed.

"The way you're saying it is too risky," Shadow explained. "You need a plan, which I have. But it's gonna cost a price." The Wolf-like creature then pressed her nose against Sofie's, smirking at her thought.

"Fine, I'll give you a juicy steak," Sofie said in defeat.

"Yay," Shadow cheered as she placed her white paws together.

Before Sofie could transform into Howlene, a few screams were heard from below.

"Perfect timing," Shadow remarked.

Sofie nodded in response then pressed two fingers gently on her Miraculous. "Shadow, it's howling time!" Her voice was more confident as ever.

Shadow instantly flew into Sofie's necklace. She arched her back to allow a pair of wolf ears to appear over her light brown hair. She then swiped her hand across her face, causing a grey and white mask to cover her now yellow eyes. Her arms stretched out as a grey and white spandex suit covered from her neck to her toes. A black belt wrapped around her waist as a beige whip with a grey handle locked into it. Finally, a messy, grey wolf tail with a white tip completed her transformation.