Lydia

Hey Y'all this story my best friend and partner in crime @BranMC and i wrote we started it this summer and are close to finishing it we thought we would share hope you like this and sorry if there are any mistakes. By the way I wrote all of Lydias Point of views and BranMC did Brads

Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Lydia's pov

" ly Ly wake up wake up it your burthday." I open my eyes to see my 3 year old sister jumping on me. She's so cute

I'm Lydia Marie jones todays my 18th birthday and its valentines day. Yes my birthday is February 14 the day of love as my best friend brad calls it. 
Brad and I are always together. He's always there when I need him and vies versa. I was the first out side of his family to accept him for who he is. My mom always said that gay best friends are the best and she was right. It's just like having a female bfff but less drama. 
I got out of bed to make my little sister Emily happy. Walking down the stairs with my sister in my hands I get attacked by brad. He has a key to my house and comes every morning to eat breakfast. 
" HAPPY FREAKING BIRTHDAY LY." "Thanks brad." We walk into the kitchen and were welcomed by the smell of pancakes and bacon. "Morning Mr. And Mrs. Jones" "morning brad" both my parents say.

"Morning honey happy 18th birthday."
"Morning mom and dad." "Lydia" my dad says, "can you come with me I want to show you something." We walk to the shed and I can't believe my eyes it's a freaking car. My dream car.
A sky blue convertible punch buggy. I opened the doors to see the steering wheel and the seats are zebra print and on the front seat is a box I opened it to find country boots. Not just any country boots though. Theses were black with silvers studs on them and man was I in love. 
OMG OMG thanks daddy thank you so much. 
After hugging my daddy I went into the kitchen to thank my mom. " Thank you mommy for my car and boots I love them." I quickly ate breakfast and rushed upstairs to get dressed. Brad was already he had dark black jeans with his grey converse and a grey shirt with his leather jacket. 
Quickly taking a shower I decided to wear a dress. Walking into my closet I pick my black lacy dress that's short in the front and long in the back I match it with my new black country boots and a silver bracelet.
For my hair I decided to straighten it with a water fall braid. 
Going with no make up I got my bag and head down the stairs. "Come on brad I'm driving."

"Lydia what do you wanna do tonight for the big 1 8? "well I was thinking we go to a club try and get in you know you do what you do best and get on your knees." "ly you know I only do that on the weekends." "BOY HOW THE HELL YOU GONNA MAKE GOOD MONEY IF YOU ONLY WORK ON THE WEEKENDS WE GOTTA MAKE THEM GUYS HAPPY" "ly your crazy" "CRAZY FOR YOU" "girl are you high I don't even roll that way but if I did honey we would be in the back of the car." " Calm down tiger were at school."

I get out and head to my locker this year need to end so I can go to collage because I don't want to deal with this high school drama. Out of the blue I hear two wackos yelling its my besties birthday its my besties birthday "lord please don't let that be my crazy best friends" I whispered to my self. You never know what's goanna happen when you leave tye and brad alone. Tye is my other best fried she stands 5'10 long black hair brown eyes and glowing chocolate skin. Brad stands at 5'8 glowing chocolate skin brown eyes and black hair. I turn around and yup there they are my crazies twerking down the hall way screaming it's my besties birthday. I really don't know what im gonna do with them.

Will y'all stop twerking before you brake something. "Ly what the hell we gonna brake twerking" tye yelled. " yo back, leg anything is freaking possible hoe." "What ever girls I wanna get to math to see our sexii new teacher." Brad said.

The three of us got to class and headed to our normal seats in the back. " Tye do you wanna go to the club tonight that's what I wanna do for my birthday the parents are going to be out so why not." "sure but what about em." "oh shes going to be with my grandparents." Out of know were brad wispier screams in my ear "OMG HES LIKE SEX ON A FREAKING STICK" " damn hes fine" tye says. will yall stop eye raping the new teacher yall are acting worse then the schools sluts. " But ly look at him" Tye says. I look up and its like my heart skipped a beat standing in front of the class is the best looking man I have ever seen. He looks about 6 ft. with brown hair and eyes. Man does he have a killer smile. "OH MY GOD HE IS SEX ON A STICK"