nine

joshs pov

we walk into school like normal buds, like we never cuddled with each other to sleep. but i'm still very nervous and i don't know why.

suddenly an angry blonde girl walks towards us.
-TYLER JOSEPH! she screams, which caused me to jump up a little and i see the panic in tylers eyes. she comes closer and everyone is staring at them.
-WHY DIDNT YOU ANSWER ANY OF MY TEXTS OR CALLS YESTERDAY??
she continues on angrily.
-uhm jenna calm down. everyone is staring at you. he says trying to calm her down even though you can see the panic in his eyes.
-I DONT GIVE A SHIT. TYLER IT WAS OUR 3 YEARS ANNIVERSARY AND WE WERE GOING TO GO ON A DATE. REMEMBER? she said even more angry.
-hey hey hey jenna calm down.
-I'M NOT GONNA CALM DOWN UNTIL YOU TELL ME WHAT YOU DID. she stated.
-i-i um i was with josh and we worked with our english assignment. tyler said nervously.
suddenly jenna lifted her hand up and smacked tyler right on the face. tyler started bleeding because of the long nails jenna had. he looked at her in shock.
-fuck off tyler joseph. it's over. she said and walked away and everyone went back to minding their own business.
tylers eyes started filling up with tears as he watched jenna walk off.
-umm i'm sorry tyler. i said looking at tyler. he looked at me angrily.
-you. you little bitch. this is all your fault. he said as a tear rolled down his cheek. then he gripped my wrist and dragged me to the toilet, he almost threw me in and locked the door.
-YOU HAVE FUCKED UP EVERYTHING. he stated as he pushed me to the wall. i just looked at him in shock.
he punched me in the stomach and said
-here's for making my dad hate me.
another punch landed on my stomach.
-here's for making my coach think i can't play basketball.
a kick landed on my leg, making me fall.
-here's for making jenna think i don't love her anymore.
and last a punch landed on my nose.
-and here's for jenna breaking up with me.
i felt my nose starting to bleed. i cried out a 'im sorry'.
-you should be. he said and left. i laid on the ground crying and bleeding.
after a minute or two melanie ran into the bathroom.
-JOSHY HOW ARE YOU? she said, sitting down next to me stroking my hair and giving me some paper.
-he's never gonna like me now mel. he-he was the only who could take spooky out, even though i've only known him for like 2 days. he could melanie. i cried out.
-aw my poor joshy. come here. she pulled in for a hug.

and there we sat for the next hour.

-hey joshy i gotta go but i'll be back soon okay? stay here. she said suddenly.
-o-okay. i said lifting my head up from her lap.

melanies pov.

no one is gonna hurt my joshy. the anger bubbled inside of me.
after searching for tyler for what felt like an eternity i found him, in the basketball hall. sitting on a chair, crying.
-YOU! YOU LITTLE BITCH WHY DID YOU HURT JOSH? HE DIDNT DO ANYTHING! i screamed at him. he looked at me, tears rolling down his cheeks. but i couldn't care less.
-listen melanie it wasn't my intention to hurt him i-i just.
-IT WASNT YOUR INTENTION? OH GOD WHEN IS IT NOT SOMEONES INTENTION TO HURT SOMEBODY WHEN THEY HIT THEM???? i yelled in his face. god this guy is unbelievable.
-IM IN LOVE WITH HIM OKAY? he screamed, now crying more. i sat down next to him.
-i fell in love with him at that stupid game. he continued.
-and jenna noticed? right? i asked, now understanding what was going on.
-yeah. he said, sobbing.
-and now josh doesn't want me either. he said.
-the thing is tyler, he does. he said you took spooky away. how did you do that? i asked.
-i don't know i just sang. he said a little confused in between sobs.
-oh. well tyler.. you're gonna come with me now. i said as i dragged him out of his chair.

-

a/n
ik that this is crappy but whatever lol.