thirty

joshs pov

me
WE R ALMOST AT THE AIRPORT
dalpal
yay. i'm almost in ohio. c:

as we unbuckle our seatbelts i am as excited as you can be right now. i grab tyler's hand tightly and walk right into the airport.

dalpal
turn around butt head

i instantly turn around when i see the text. and there he stands. i let go of tyler's hand and run to my best friend. i hug the tall guy tightly.
-hey dalpal! i say with a very happy tone.
-heeey joshy! he smiles back at me.
i grip tyler's hand and walk him up to dallon.
-meet my boyfriend, tyler. i smile, a very real smile.
-hi. tyler chuckle.
-hello. dallon greets.
-wow you are tall. taller than i remembered you from the game. tyler says in a suprised voice.
-i hear that a lot. he chuckles.

we're sitting in the basement, curled up together, watching a movie. dallon and melanie keeps talking shit so i zone out a little.

hello joshua.

spooky not now. i'm having a good fucking time.

tyler hates you.
probably because you're so annoying.

he doesn't hate me.

yes he does. face the fa-

he gets cut off by tyler.
-hey joshy how are you? he whispers so that only me and him can hear. i just shrug in response.
-what's happening in that pretty head of yours?
-spooky. i just say and he gets it right away. he hugs me tight and kiss my forehead.
-it's okay joshy. he's lying. i know that. he smiles at me. there's something with his voice that makes everything sound so convincing.
suddenly a buzz comes from tyler's pocket, he picks his phone up quickly.
-hello?
-are you alright bren? tyler says with a concerned voice.
-ugh stupid chloe. listen man she doesn't deserve you. leave her. he sounds rather upset now than concerned.
-i'm at josh's place.
-i'll ask. tyler puts away his phone quickly and whisper into my ear.
-can bren come over? he's pretty down. he asks
-yeah of course. i answer with a smile on my lips.
-yeah come on over. tyler ends the call with a sigh. he looks pretty mad. since i'm sitting in his lap i climb of, trying not to make him angrier. he looks at me with a questioning expression on his face.
-y-you seem mad. i-i'm sorry. i whisper.
-baby i'm not mad at you. i'm mad at brendon's ex for always treating him like shit. he says with a sigh. i nod slowly and climb up on his lap again.

brendon sits down next to tyler in the sofa and bury his face in his shoulder.
-it's okay bren. he says soothingly, patting his back a little.
-what happened? dallon asks with a worried look on his face.
-his girlfriend is shit. tyler simply answer. he makes an "oh-face" in response.
-hey shorty it's okay. she probably doesn't deserve someone like you. there are people out there for you too. dallon says with a smile on his face.

the night went on well. dallon and brendon became good friends and halsey came over so that melanie wouldn't feel so left out.
after talking and laughing for what felt like an eternity everyone was asleep, well everyone but me and tyler. we looked at the cuddled up couple that contained halsey and melanie in the small couch and brendon and dallon cuddled up in the sofa on our right side, they looked like any other couple.
-hey joshie wanna spoon? tyler looks down at me in his lap. i nod and lie down behind tyler so that he can cuddle me.

it doesn't take long until tyler is asleep, that's when my thoughts hit me again.

tyler probably just pity me because face the fact, he always comes back when something horrible happens, like when i got beaten up the other day.

yeah josh, finally, it's not rock science.
since you're the most pathetic and ugly person ever, how could he like y-
he gets interrupted by something poking my bum. i reach down to feel what it is and surprisingly screams in shock when i feel tyler's erected dick. he jumps onto the floor and twist in pain. everyone wakes up and look at me with a suprised look on my face and tyler lying on the floor.
-yo yo yo what happened here? halsey says in a raspy voice.
-i'm sorry to wake you all up, you can go back to sleep. i chuckle a bit.
-no we're all up now, we wanna know what happened. dallon says as he rubs his eyes. with that sentence everyone sits up and hums in agreement.
-yeah what the heck happened josh? tyler asks surprisingly.
-uhm nothing. i say nervously as i fidget a little with the hem of my shirt.
-did you have a nightmare josh? melanie asks, now thinking that she understands.
-no. i laugh nervously again.
-then what happened? brendon asks in confusion.
-it was nothing really. i just simply say.
-please tell us josh. halsey begs.
-okay uhm well, as i said it was nothing but whatever. so i was just spooning with tyler and like thinking when i felt something poke my bum so i reached down to feel what it was and well.. let's just say i got very shocked when i realized what my hand was gripping. i look down at tyler who was now very red.
-okay i regret asking what happened. tyler admitted as the others starts laughing hysterically.
-josh, since when were you scared of dicks? ohio must've changed you. dallon keeps laughing and melanie join but tyler, bren and halsey looks at each other in confusion.
-how do you mean "ohio must've changed him"? brendon asks with a wide smile in his lips.
-well.. dallon begins with a smirk on his face but i cut him off.
-don't you dare tell them dallon. i've hold my secret so good until now you dorks. dallon just gives me a competitive expression as he starts talking again.
-what will you do if i tell them? his smirk is spread across his whole face now.
-probably kill you.
-whatever it's worth it. he says and looks at me with the smirk remaining.
-so back in LA josh would literally fuck whosever dick he saw. i don't know a guy who hasn't had his dick in josh's mouth. dallon and melanie laughed hysterically while the others watched me in shock.
-i know a guy whose dick hasn't been in josh's mouth yet. tyler says with a fake sad face.
-who? brendon asks curiously.
-mine. he says and dry an invisible tear from his eye. everyone laughs at the "joke" but my face turns even redder.
-i hate y'all. i say and put my head in my hands.
after a moment of the others laughing tyler speaks up again.
-but the question is now.. have you ever sucked off a teacher? he asks with a mysterious look on his face. my face who recently had recovered from all the blushing was now blushing madly again.
-WAIT HAVE YOU? he yells out with a long laugh.
-why omg? tyler asked soon after.
-well one of them was just really hot, the second was my english teacher at the time and i needed my grades up and the last one i just hated so i told the principal right after so that he would get kicked or whatever it's called. i say and bury my face in my hands again. there's no point in hiding anything now. they all laughed hysterically in union.
-okay listen you fucktards maybe i had everyone's dick in my mouth but i just don't put any dick in my ass okay? i look at them and they all nod that they understand but soon after they laugh hysterically again.