fifteen

a/n
remind me to never write fan fiction again (:

joshs pov

-i wake up FLAWLESS
post up FLAWLESS. i wake up to a singing tyler standing by the bed putting on his clothes. after he get the t-shirt on the right way he glances down at me.
-oh goooood morning joshua dun. he sings, big smile on his lips.
-um good morning. why are you so happy today? i ask with a raspy voice as i rub my eyes.
-i don't know really. i'm in a beyoncé kind of mood. he says dancing around.
-oh okay well mr. beyoncé, what time is it?
-5:15. he answers, smile wider than ever.
-oh god tyler why am i even awake.
-sorry joshy but you cant sleep no more. he says pulling me up.
-aww man why? i whine.
-because today you're gonna try out for the basketball team and you need a good breakfast.
-and sleep. i add.
-yeah well sleep too but i can make you coffee.
-awh maaan. i don't even need to try out i know i'm the best. i whine confidently.
-yeah sure grumpy cat. he says pulling me out of the bed.
-oh i like cats. i say now a little more happy but still tired as frick.
he laughs and throw some clothes at me.
-put these on.
i look at the clothes and frown as i see tyler's clothes in my hands.
-these are your clothes tyler.
-yeah well you're cute in them. i blush at the answer and start putting them on.

we walk down to the kitchen and tyler starts making eggs and bacon and whatever he could find immediately.
-uhm tyler? i ask quietly, a embarrassed tone in my voice.
-yeah? he answers, not looking away from the food he's making.
-i uhm forgot my uhm b-basketball clothes at home can i borrow y-yours? he looks at me calmly and smiles.
-of course joshy.
-thank you! i jump up and hug him.
i hear a pretty unfamiliar voice behind me.
-you two are cute together but stop being so gay. i turn around and see madison, tylers sister.
-oh get the fuck out of here madi. what are you even doing awake? tyler says, clearly annoyed.
-whatever you say you cheating fag. she says, even though she clearly is joking tyler snaps at her. 
-shut the fuck up madison. i'm not cheating on anyone and don't say fag again. he looks at her with a angry expression on his face.
-yo i didn't mean to upset you big brother. she says, with a sarcastic tone. and by the way josh, i'm not homophobic. she continues on.
-i'm serious madi get the fuck out of here. tyler says pointing at the stairs.
-whaaatever. she says and turns around. she slowly walks out and up the stairs.
-ugh so annoying. tyler establishes.
i just nod and sit down by the counter again.
-hey what's wrong joshy? he asks worriedly.
-i-its nothing. i say trying to sound fine.
-joshy please tell me what's wrong. he says and pull me in for a hug.
-it's just. uhm. it's just that, i-i'm scared tyler. what if someone hits me or something today. i stutter out as a tear roll down my cheek.
-hey hey hey joshy no one is gonna touch you. and if they do, they'll pay for it. he says calmly.
-o-okay thanks tyler.
tyler gets back to making the food after a short hug.

tylers pov

after eating up all the food we get into the car and drive to school.

on the way we scream/sing to different songs. mr. brightside by the killers comes up and we went crazy.
-it was only i kiss, it was only a kiss. we sing in chorus.
-JEALOUSY, TURNING SAINTS INTO THE SEA. SWIMMING THROUGH SICK LULLABIES CHOKING ON YOUR ALIBIS BUT ITS JUST THE PRICE I PAY. DESTINY IS CALLING ME. OPEN UP MY EAGER EYES. CAUSE IM MR. BRIGHTSIDE. we scream together, getting into a long laugh after.

we arrive at the school. we began walking to our lockers. josh looks really scared but no one does anything, people are just staring weirdly at him.
i get to my locker as josh continues on walking to his.