Mystic falls.

The airs a clammy cold. Mist dances around me. Mystic falls looks practically the same since I left, apart from the cars. There defiantly wasn't cars back in the 1800's. After I heard that the originals had left, I was nothing but relieved. I spent a 100 years fleeing from those stuck up tossers.

The house is exactly the way I left it. Large, dark and century years old. Amazingly still intact. And still, deserted. It's almost as though people know not to Come here. It's as though they sense that were about to rip their flesh out and drink from their blood. "Excuse me?" A young male, early 30's, late 20's taps me lightly on the shoulder blade. I could sense the soft beating of his pulse a mile off. The first thing I notice on him is the soft warm skin of his neck, masking what would be a ravishing snack. "Yes?" I force a sweet smile. He rummages through his pocket for a moment before pulling out a piece of paper which looks as though it's been crumpled and trod on multiple times. I have to squint to read his wonky handwriting. Oakhouse park."do you happen to know where it is?" He asks. "I'm sorry but I'm not around here." I announce. Because I don't recall a place called oak house, in the 1800s. The craving of his blood like an itch I can't scratch. He turns to walk away, but i call him back. "Excuse me?" I say. "Yeah?" I clutch onto the collar of his shirt, and before I know it I'm digging into the warm, richness of his blood. A familiar voice interrupts me from my Meal. I face an also familiar face. Dark hair slicked back, sapphire eyes glowing. Damon salvatore. "Brother." I wipe the blood from my mouth. He folds his arms across his torso. "What a nice welcome." He says sarcastically. "Isn't it just." I force a smile, before seeing that my meal has nearly managed to get away. I speed run to where he is and pin him against the tree, seeing as I can't finish him off, I might as well have a little fun. I gaze deeply into his pupils. "You will find oak house, and you will forget you met me. Got it?" "Got it." He says in a trance before slowly walking off. Damon's Infront when I turn around.

The house is pretty much the same aswell. The polished stairs groomed by a deep crimson  carpet flowing right to the bottom. The chandelier still remains intact. Footsteps Come up behind me. "Juliet." Stefan. The brother I actually like. "Stefan!" I beam with excitement before throwing my arms around him. "Juliet!!" He smiles warmly. Welcoming. I let myself forget how much I've missed him. And this house. Damon follows us into the kitchen, sucking on a blood stained finger. "Juliet did her best to make an entrance." He chuckles. Stefan scowls, before glaring at me. Worry flashes across his face. "You fed on someone?" "Was on the verge of killing, but I saved the day." Damon buts in. I sigh, flopping onto the soft,velvetness of the sofa. Despite my love toward Stefan, I forgot how he gets about feeding on people. Because of his 'vegan' vampire diet, he insists I feed off either the blood bags or animals. "I'm not killing an adorable fluffy bunny rabbit." I protest. He rolls his eyes. "You will not kill these people alright?if word gets out-" "word won't get out, Stefan. I compelled him." I smile innocently.

Later that evening, I overhear Damon and Stefan gossiping about me in the kitchen. "She's a ripper, Damon. Just like i was remember?" "Oh I remember those days, back when you were fun." He laughs. I try to remember, why is Stefan my favourite again?  "She needs to have control." Stefan insists. "Ugh, brother! Just give her a chance. She's just got here, she's not going in That basement!" Damon groans. Basement? "Fine, one chance, and that's it!" Stefan says, before their conversation drifts into something else.

I fall into the plushness of my bed. The bed that's clearly been used, otherwise it would've been terribly uncomfortable. I don't know wether I'm pissed, or grateful. Other than that, my room is just the same as I left it. Same royal blue walls. Same matching rug. Damn, I've missed this bed. This room. This town. This night would be perfect to finish off with a bedtime snack, but I have to remind myself that I'm not aloud otherwise I get the basement. And I refuse to be held prisoner in my own home. I bury face into my pillow, before falling into a deep sleep.