Escape plan.

Enzo is awake before me as usual, he's sitting at the edge of the room with his palms clasped around his knees. "Morning love." He greets me with a smirk. "I see you're not pissed with me today then?" I raise an arched brow. "Past is the past." He snorts, before walking toward the door. "I might have found a way to get out." He mutters. I jolt up. "Really, how?" "You see that sharp piece of metal over there?" He points toward a kind of metal pole hanging above us. The edge of its sharp which looks as though someone tried to snap it in half or its just wore off over the years. "Yeah?" I scowl. "Well, using both of our strengths together, we can use it to pierce a hole in the door, then we slip our hand through opening the door from the outside." That's the first time he's been useful in the week which we've been in here. "Clever." I now smirk. Which I never do. But his sexy smirks are perhaps contagious.

I grab the metal and walk toward the door. He places a warm palm over mine which shoots jolts of electricity through my body. It takes multiple tries, but we finally manage to do it. The plan worked. And we're out of this hell whole. "Oh my shit, you did it!" I squeal. Wrapping my arms around him. It takes me a few moments before I realise what I just did. I avoid his gaze, hoping he doesn't see me blush. "We did it." He corrects me, followed by a wink.
I don't know what it is about Lorenzo St. John, but something about him makes me feel as though we've been connected for centuries.