Fireworks

"You're an excellent dancer, you know?" Enzo winks. Sliding down against the tree. "Really?" I blush, avoiding his hypnotising gaze.
"You're something else, Juliet Salvatore."  He says in such a soft tone, my stomach produces a million butterflies.
"What do you mean?" I say.
"When I found out you were their sister, I couldn't believe it. You're so beautiful and so different to those cocky bastards." He smirks. That sexy beautiful smirk.
He traces his thumb against my palm.
"Thank you, and not just for calling me beautiful. But for saving me from becoming the blood sucking monsters like that family I ran from a century ago. Thank you for helping me prove my brothers wrong. Thank you Lorenzo St. John." I stroke his cheek. And this time I meet his big brown eyes.
And before I know it our lips have joined. We're kissing. And I've been holding it in For so long, the passion the want that it's all Channelled into this one kiss.
His fingers grip my waist, he lifts me up and pins me against the tree. Kissing my neck. It feels like a dozen jolts of electricity pumping through my veins.
"You're out of this world, Juliet." He pants. His breath tickling against my neck.

I must've fell asleep in the end. Because when I wake up the sun is just beginning to rise. Last night comes back in a flash of hazy unforgettable memories. I smile to myself, before reaching over to enzo, Only to find he's not there. I jolt up, my gaze darting around the forest. He's left his clothes. Weird.
"Enzo!!" I scream. No answer.
My heart thumps against my chest. Obviously he was taken, otherwise he would've got bloody changed first.

"Juliet." Damon calls. "Damon?" I scowl. "Where's Enzo?" I cry.
"Stefan, he's turned off his humanity. Oh sister you've missed a lot. And I'm pretty sure he's taken Enzo." He announces. No one realises how dangerous Stefan can be when he's got no humanity.