Missing

It's been a month and still no sign of Lorenzo St. John. He hasn't bothered to find me. He hasn't bothered to stop me. I just hope these trail of bodies help him find a way to me. I know, I know that I wanted him gone when he was bugging me about being a ripper blah blah, and I know I couldn't stand sharing the cell with him, but something deep down inside of me misses him. I'm not sure if it's because I'm lonely or just bored.

"Juliet." A familiar voice calls. My heart sinks when I realise it's not Enzo's. It's British, but not Lorenzo British. A tall male figure stands before me. Chestnut hair enhancing his pale complexion. He's almost unrecognisable. And then it hits me. Kol mikaelson. "Shit!" My stomach drops, I go to run but he's there before me again. "Juliet salvatore, oh how you've changed. Last time I saw you you were bleeding before my brothers knees." I'm not Suprised why he hasn't slaughtered me right then, right there. But then I remember. He used to fancy me. He was the not so bad brother. He was the only mikaelson that didn't want to rip my heart out. "Nice to see you kol." I say sarcastically. "Oh Juliet, you know you didn't have to run for a century. I could've protected you." He winks. "From your 1000 year old brother, not to mention he's a hybrid and his venom could kill me with one bite. Oh and he can't be killed, so I'd have no way of self defence. Yeah I'm pretty sure you couldn't protect me from that." I roll my eyes. "You'll be Suprised of what I can do." He smirks. His smirk isn't half as sexy as Enzo's though. Something occurs to me. Klaus. Is he here? Is he close? Is he coming to mystic falls again? Kol notices me shooting gazes from each corner of the field. "He's not here, Juliet." He snorts. "Where is he?" I ask, trying my best to mask my fright. "Still in New Orleans, he's not budging. Not until he gets the town back from Marcel." I smile at the name Marcel. Marcel Gerard, oh don't we have a history. "You're blushing." He grins. "I'm not!" I pout, arms folded across my chest. "Having some saucy memories about Marcellus?" That's exactly what.
I almost forgot how annoying yet good company kol was. Especially when he's not around his brother. 

"So what have you been up to?" He asks, perched beside me. I have to sit a good couple of inches away, just in case he does try and kill me. "Well, I decided to come home and my brothers held me against my will in their basement." I shrug. Fiddling with a piece of grass I picked. "Oh the old basement trick. They've done that with eachother before. What did you do to upset them?" Kol chuckles. "Oh, you know just been feeding on humans which I'm apparently not aloud to do anymore, although last time I checked it was our nature." I say with such annoyance. He gazes at me with chocolate eyes. "You know one thing I loved about you?" He asks rheotorically. "You loved something about me?" I playfully shove him. "You're so sarcastic, that's what I liked about you, then. We're so alike you and I." For a moment I'm afraid he may try and kiss me. "Well-" before I can say anything else something happens.

I'm not on the bench with kol anymore, instead, I'm in a forest with Enzo. His arms are wrapped gently around my waist still. He lets go almost five seconds and a half after we've stopped running. "What the fuck?" I yell. "Sorry, did I ruin your moment?" He raises a brow. "Ah, jealous I see?" I smack him. Damn right he ruined my moment, just as I was not missing him for the first time in a month. "You're not hanging around with a mikaelson, are you trying to get yourself killed?" "He's the nice one." I tell him. "He might've been a 100 years ago, but maybe he's changed." He waves at the air. "So you're either jealous, or you thought you were saving my life, or both?" I wink. "Your brothers would kill me if anything happened to you." He says. "Be better than shutting you in a cellar." I shrug. "Believe it or not I'm still friends with Damon. But letting you die would break mine and his' half a century old friendship." Cute. "You're still friends with you after he betrayed you?" I tut. "He's just looking out for his brother." He shakes his head.

Enzo does have a heart.