Stefan

Thick hands clasp around his neck. Enzo's eyes dart across the room landing on me. Tears stream down his eyes and land onto stefans fingers.
"Stop, you're hurting him!" I sniff.
"That's the point, Juliet." Stefan rolls his eyes, gripping tighter to Enzo's neck.
"Please! Just don't hurt him Stefan? Why do you hate him so much!! What you told me for couldn't have been the reason.." I look into stefans emotionless eyes. He really doesn't have any humanity.
"Please. I beg you." I go to grab Enzo but Stefan twitches his hand abit.
"I love you, Juliet. I hope you know that. I love you! And nothing will change that!" Enzo says behind tears. And then the next few seconds flash before my eyes. enzos head is left rolling on the floor.

I jolt up to sweat plastered sheets. Relief washes past me. It was just a dream. I roll beside Enzo in the bed. His warm safe arms wrap around me. I smile. And I kiss him,because whilst Stefan is out there we don't have much time like this.
"I wish I wasn't a vampire." I announce. Enzo looks at me with wide brow eyes. "What do you wish?"
"For us to be human, have a home with four dogs. Live in the country, blah blah.." I chuckle at how silly I sound.
But he doesn't, instead he gently clasps my hand in his.
"What would we call the dogs?" He raises a brow playfully.
"Hmmm, Lily after my mom. Maybe, Gracie? If I had a child I would've called it that. And Lorenzo junior! And hmm, you choose the last one." I snort.
"How about, Angel. After you." He winks.
"I'm no angel." I laugh.
"That's exactly what you are." He looks me in the eyes, and I could've sworn that my heart melted.
"If you could take the cure would you?" I ask him.
"If it means to be with you, then yes."
"You can't just do it for me! If it wasn't for me, would you?"
"I don't know." He shrugs.
"Why? You could have the happy life you wanted. Kids, home, marriage."
"Because you fucking idiot, I want that with you." He laughs. And it takes me a moment to realise what he just said. He wants to marry me?
"What, Lorenzo!" I blush. Avoiding his gaze.
"I didn't mean it like that, I mean we haven't even known each other for a year yet."
"You don't have to explain yourself, I know."
We're about to kiss, but Damon interrupts us.. Again.
"Sorry to ruin your, uh, moment. But, I got a lead on Stefan." He announces.
My stomach sinks to my feet.
"Where?!" I shoot up.
"Woods." He rolls his eyes.
I slide on a pair of jeans and one of enzos sweaters, and rush out. Enzo stays in bed, I don't blame him after what Stefan did to him.

Blood, a crimson sheet of blood spreads across the bark beneath a tree. It's Stefans making, I know it. And I was right, Behind that tree is a man clasping a women close to him, his face buried in her neck. Her eyes roll. She flops to the ground. Stefan looks up at me with blood around his face. He's almost unrecognisable, this isn't the brother I once admired. What happened to him?
"Stefan, please." I quietly but carefully walk toward him.
He walks up to me, but faster. "Stefan!" I squeal.
"You will regret trying to stop me!" He smirks.
He reaches out his hand toward my neck and before I can stop him, someone else does.
Damon's standing behind him, Stefans lopped into his chest. His neck snapped.
We've got him.