Love?

I need to cleanse myself in holy water after writing this chapter

He's so beautiful with his big brown eyes and dark hair. His fresh scent and coffee stained shirt on the floor. He's so pure. He's so lovable. I watch as his eyes flutter open. I slept next to him all night.
"Morning, love." He says in his sexy morning voice. Smirking.
"Morning." I plant a kiss on his lips.
"You been watching me sleep?" He winks. "Maybe."
I'm relieved to see that he's better. I lace my fingers in between his, he traces his thumb over my palm lines. He's so gentle.
"Thank you, for saving me. But please don't do that again, even if I was dying. Stefans dangerous without his humanity, you should know that." He says.
"But I couldn't let you die,Enzo. I would never forgive myself." I sniff.
He runs his fingers through my curls. And I realise something, this is how I want to be. This is what I want my future to be. Waking up to him each morning.
"You never give up do you Juliet? That's why I love you." He says. More like announces. My heart thumps against my chest, did he just tell me he loved me ?
I don't say anything. I don't say anything because I don't know what to say. I shouldn't even be hesitant because I know I love him, i was to afraid to say  because that would mean this would be real. We would be real. And when things are real they can break easily.
"I'm sorry, I-" he begins. I cut him off with a long and passionate kiss, which leads to me getting on top of him. Running my fingers up his chest. His hand grips my waist. "I love you too." I grin.
He smirks before kissing down my neck and my collarbone. The sensation is incredible. He turns me over so now I'm the one underneath. Ripping my top off with his strong arms. I trace his abdomen and I can tell he's smiling into my mouth.
"You are incredible." He says between breaths. I giggle, unbuttoning his jeans.
We're now both in only our underwear.
I go to slide his boxers down but as I do so, A familiar voice interrupts us. Damon. I almost fall from the bed trying to get off of Enzo.
"Seriously?" I squeal.
"Sorry to interrupt your little, whatever that was, but Stefan's awake." He announces.
"I don't care, I don't want to see him." I say tugging the duvet up to my chest. Enzo slides his hand up my thigh beneath the sheets. And I grab it, our fingers intwine.
"Alright, well if you do he's in the classic old basement." He winks and leaves.
I don't think I ever want to see that bloody basement again.

I glance at my reflection in the mirror. From the shirt of enzo's that hangs loosely below my thighs.
He comes up behind me. A smirk spreading up his right cheek. He's so sexy when he does that. I turn around. His big brown eyes eyeing me up and down.
"Hello." I smile. "You look so hot in my shirt." He winks. I run up to him and wrap my arms around his neck. "You look so hot in your shirt." I mumble into his lips, before kissing him, hard.
"How about we pick up where we left off?" I bite my lip.
"Sounds good."
He grabs my thighs lifting me up against the wall, my legs wrapping around him. His hand grabs my butt and his breath tickling against my collarbone, running his fingers up my legs. He looks up at me, so sexy. Before his head disappears under the shirt.
"Well, well, well.." Stefan appears in the doorway. Fuck.  How did he escape?! "Stefan!" I screetch, grabbing some shorts. Enzo widens his eyes. "Does your brothers have a habit on ruining our moments?" Enzo sighs. "Damon!" I yell.
"Oh no need for that, he's passed out." Stefan slyly smirks.   I edge away from him a little. "Please, Stefan." Tears stream down my cheeks already.
"Please?" He mimicked me. "Do you remember that time, with our mother! Do you? We went to the beach for the first time. And we were oh so happy! What was it we ate?" I ask him. I don't know why I'm saying this.  "A chip sandwich, it wasn't up to our usual standards but it was gorgeous." He says and I see a hint of softness in his eyes.
This is it, this is what wake up his humanity again, mother.
"She loved you, the most you know. She called you her little angel. If only she could see the boy you grew up to be." I sigh.
Tears race down his cheeks and he crumbles to the ground. "What did I do?" He sobs. I run to him, he buries his face into my shoulder as I wrap my arms around him. "It's alright. Stefan." I tell him. "I forgive you." Although I said I wouldn't, I do. Because he's my brother.