t w o

The manager called us to gather around to choose randomly the order to do our makeup the next morning to film the first episode of 'Channel Girls' Generation' or 'Channel Soshi'.

"Yah! I don't want to pick! I always get number 1." Taeyeon exclaimed and everyone laughed because it was true. "Could manager oppa pick for me?"

"I'll just give you the last piece of paper left, alright?"

"Fine by me... as long as I don't choose." Taeyeon grinned, glad to have the chance of not picking first for once. Us 7 girls picked our numbers and I luckily got number 6, meaning I would sleep more and get ready later.

"Seriously?! Number 1 again?" Taeyeon pouted and the girls laughed as the second shortest member started to fake whine.

Once we were back yo our respective dorms, Sunny, Taeyeon and I directly went to prepare to go to bed, since we were tired. I snuggled up in my bed and scrolled through Instagram for a while before going to sleep. Not long after I closed my eyes, I was woken up by shuffling sounds and the sound of glass hitting something. I squinted to look at the time. It was two in the morning. Who the hell was awake at this time? We only had to be up in two to three hours.

I got up to see what was happening, only to find Taeyeon pouring herself a glass of water. As she looked up, she was obviously startled to see me at such an early hour. I chuckled seeing my best friend jump adorably.

"I couldn't sleep," she explained, "I keep getting waking up because I'm nervous about waking up late for some reason."

"You're being nervous while sleeping." I chuckled. "Would it help if you had someone by your side?"

She nodded sheepishly. We walked back to her room and slid under the covers. Originally, we were on our separate sides, but I woke up the next morning (because of Taeyeon's alarm clock), I found Taeyeon's arm wrapped around my body and our fingers intertwined.

Of course, the sound didn't wake the pale girl so I shook her gently myself. "Taeyeon-ah," I said quietly as I sat up and caressed her left cheek.

"Hm," she mumbled with her eyes closed.

"Wake up. You need to go prepare to head out for make up."

"Why?" She mumbled once more, but frowned a little this time and seeing her like this reminded me of our first show in 2007 and one of the girls went to wake her up Gosh, we were so young.

I knew Tae wasn't going to get up any time soon, so I got up to get her outfit ready, knowing she would come to me for advice anyways. "Wait," she called out, "come back to bed with me. I want to cuddle more."

I couldn't help but smile hearing her say that. "We can't, you have to get ready or you'll arrive and management will be mad." I tried to reason, although her offer was so tempting. "Tell you what, if you get up now, I'll make you breakfast... and I'll give you five kisses. on the cheek"

"Five kisses on EACH cheek!" She countered and I rolled my eyes playfully. "Fine, but you have to get up now."

In two seconds, the blonde got up with a bright smile on her face. I let out a laugh and left the room to go make breakfast for Sunny, Taeyeon and I.

The smell of pancakes filled our apartment and soon, a sleepy Sunny made her appearance. "Smells good," she commented on the American breakfast I prepared and yawned.

"Thanks." I smiled and my eyes formed crescent shapes.

"Wait, this isn't a couple's breakfast, right? I mean you and Tae are cute, but I don't need two lovey dovey people while I eat." Sunny said.