Back home

Levy's POV:
I heard from gale and nova's mission that gale got hurt pretty badly.. I'm worried.. I don't know the full details but.. I dunno.. motherly senses..

" levy.. gale will be ok.." Gajeel said as he messaged my shoulders gently as I was sitting on the couch. I sighed and put my hand on top of his.

" i know.. I just worry about him.. he's so lonely.." I said as Gajeel jumps over the couch and sits next to me.

" yeah.. I feel guilty that he doesn't have a sibling.." Gajeel sighs as he looked down, I sighed and kissed Gajeel's forehead before I got up and go have a shower.
A couple hours passed and gale came home, he almost fell before Gajeel caught him and put him on the bench. he had a black eye and his whole eye was blood red, it looked like he had a broken wrist and middle finger, he also had many bruises on his torso and a busted lip. I sighed and got gajeel the bandages and first aid, once I put it next to him he started to form a steel cast for gales wrist and finger before he put it on he would have to put gales wrist and finger back into place, I walked out of the room as he did, I heard gale groan loudly in pain as I bit my lip hating hearing it, I walked back in seeing gale passed out on the bench and Gajeel putting bandages around the steel cast keeping it on his wrist and finger.

" he's exhausted.." Gajeel said softly as he put gales arm over his shoulder and
took him to his bedroom laying him down on his bed and closing the door. I sighed looking at Gajeel thinking about what we where talking about a couple hours ago.. damn.. he really got me thinking..

" lev..? What's wrong hun?" He asked as he walked over to me lifting my chin up slightly, I sighed looking him in the eye.

" what we where talking about before.." I said as he sighed and took my hands.

" yeah.." he said also thinking, I looked at the time, geez.. 8:3o already? Explains why I'm tired.. I sighed gently running my finger down Gajeel's chest as I turned and walked to our bedroom changing into my pajamas, he followed taking off his singlet, I looked at his back seeing the scars he bore I walked over and put my hands on his back, Gajeel looked over his shoulder at my as I trace the scars on his body, he turns around as my hands fall on his abs, I look up at him as he looks down at me. After a while we find ourselves lazily kissing on our bed.

" I love you lev.." Gajeel says as he goes down my neck leaving a trail of small kisses, I giggled and ran my hands up and down his back.

" I love you too gaj.." I said back as I fell asleep pulling my arms away and got comfy.

Meanwhile with nova

Laxus's POV:
Nova came back inside with bruised knuckles and a dark purple bruise on her hip, I instantly got up and looked at her knuckles as she looked up at me guilty.

" nova.. cmere and let me get these dressed.." I led her into the kitchen sitting her on the bench and grabbing the first aid kit that Mira has in the top shelf, how does she even reach it.. hehe shorty..

" gale got hurt really bad after he took a hit for me.." nova had her head down silently crying, I sighed and took her hand putting a healing bandage on her chuckles wrapping her whole hand and same as the other one.

" he's a redfox.. after he's had that experience he'll become even stronger.. trust me.." I said, I knew Gajeel was stronger than me, even though I didn't admit it, I feel like a fool all those years ago with the thunder palace shit.. nova's body started to shake and slouch over as she cried, I sighed and hugged her letting her cry into my shoulder.

" I-I love him dad.." she said as she pulled away to look at me, she looked at me with her big blue eyes, I was in complete shock, sure they have been childhood friends but.. wow.. spring must have taken the toll on her as well, I sighed and smiled lightly.

" he is a good lad, it's obvious he has a thing for you as well.. just give it proper time.." I kissed her forehead and went upstairs to mine and Mira's room she was sitting on the bed watching a movie on the tv lacrima. She looked up and smiled.

" is nova home?" She inquired as he paused the movie still looking at me.

" yeah.. she got bruised knuckles and her right hip.. but she's good.. gale took most of the hits for her.. poor kid" I said taking off my shirt and flopping on the bed, Mira sighed and thought before turning off the tv and got up going down to nova's room.

Mira's POV:
I walked down to nova's room and opened the door seeing her looking at a iron looking necklace, she looked up as she saw the light from the kitchen flood into her room.

" hey nova sweetie.. are you ok?" I asked as I sat next to her on her bed, she looked like she had been crying not long ago, Laxus had put healing bandages around her waist and on her hands.

" it was ok.. gale broke a couple bones.. and something happened to his eye.. he also took most of the hits for me.." nova's voice started to get shaky as I hugged her gently, she hugged me back.

" i'm sure dad said this.. but he's a redfox.. he's tough as nails.." nova giggles at the pun and let's go as she yawns, I get up and kiss her forehead before walking to the door and closing it behind me saying goodnight as I did. I walked back upstairs and went into mine and Laxus's room shutting the door behind me seeing Laxus had fallen asleep, I smiled lightly seeing him and silently got into bed next to him falling asleep also.

Yay another chappy crushed!

Mira: young love!!

Levy: is that all you think about?

Mira: duh course..

Poor gale.. such a tough guy..

Gale: I'm in paaaaaaiiiiinnnnnn!!!!!

Gajeel: great Mira now look what ya did..

Mira: wha-? How did I do that?

Gajeel: I'm coming up with a reason gimme a sec..

* facepalm* you've been eating to much rust Gajeel...

Gajeel: it's good for the tan..

Levy: Baka...

Mira: Baka..

Gale: bak- I mean.. silly..

Aaaannnyyyywwwwaaaayyyyy! Thank for reading Minna! Big plot twist coming... I think...