Slayers

The fairy tail slayers are on the train and making their way to fiore kingdom where sabertooth's sting and rouge are just arriving.

No ones POV:
" geez.. I wish we had someone like Wendy in our guild.. this motion sickness is killing me.." sting groaned as he laid on the floor waiting for the world to stop spinning, rogue had recovered before sting and tried to hide his face since the towns people where giving them both strange looks.

" cmon sting.. just cuz we're are early doesn't mean we can hang around.. we gotta get as much information as we can.." rogue sighed as sting finally got up acting like nothing happened, they both started walking to the fiore castle.

" I feel bad for leaving akatsuki back at sabertooth.." rogue mumbled as sting put his hands in his pockets.

Quick authors note!!

If you don't know who Akatsuki is then lemme give ya a short run down, he is rogue and stings son, both of their genes where put into akatsuki so they both are some what his biological fathers..

Back to the story..

" you know why we agreed to leave him there rogue.. sure he's a dragon slayer but he doesn't learn as quickly as we thought.. he'll be ok.." sting looked into rogues eyes calmly, rogue sighed blushing slightly as he looked forward.

Meanwhile back with fairy tail, they where just arriving at the train station... and the troia spell wore off a couple minuets before..

"Quick everyone off!!" Natsu yelled as he put his hand over his mouth Luna had fallen asleep and storm and gray where laughing at the sick dragon slayers as they laid on the ground groaning. Wendy walked out of the train completely fine as she sighed looking down at Natsu, Luna, Gajeel, gale, Laxus and nova sprawled out on the ground.

" at least I let you have troia for most of the trip.." Wendy sighed and stood next to gray and storm. After a couple minuets all the dragon slayers where up and where all walking to fiore castle. They saw some of the god slayers from other guilds start to follow them, they smirked making a badass entrance.

" alright.. by the twins scent they are already here.. we better get a move on you lot.." Gajeel said as he took a deep breath getting his bearings back.

" aye.. I've never met the twin slayers before.. I've only heard stories.." Luna said as she walked next to gale staying close to him so she wouldn't get lost.

" apparently their lovers as well.. it would make alotta sense.. they would be really cute as a yaoi couple.." storm thought out loud as Luna looked at him confused.

" y-yaoi? What's that?" Luna asked, Gale storm and nova stiffened up.

" uhh.. we shouldn't really be talking about this but.. it's when two guys like each other.. k?" Gale chuckled nervously, Luna, still confused looked in front of the foot path in front of her.

" halt! What brings you here?" The now massive group stopped as natsu stepped forward showing his guild mark

" we are the guilds the king asked to protect fiore castle.." Natsu said as the guard apologized and let the massive group of mixed guilds though the massive gates into the courtyard, sting and rogue were talking with the king and princess as the mixed guild group walked up to the four of them.

" I'm sure you all know this is an extremely serious matter.." the king wasn't his usual bubbly self, just going to show he was serious about protecting his kingdom.

" we are honored to help defend your kingdom from these dragnic beasts.." Wendy spoke up, her eyes filled with determination.

" scouts say that they are making their way from the east as we speak, the oracles say that they will arrive in one day, this gives you time to train some more and get ready for this battle.." the princess stated as everyone nodded. The king and princess have some more information before letting all the slayers talk amongst their selves.

" alright.. well drop all the stuff off at the inn that we rented out, then we will head to the eastern side of the castle and train, we will have 8 hours before we will rest then go to battle with the dragnic beasts, there will be some of us doing shifts is something happens.." Laxus spoke, everyone was silenced as they all listened.
Everyone started to head to the massive inn that they all had rented out, got their rooms and went straight to the gym.

" d-dad.. will I even be able to do any of this?" Luna looked up at Natsu, a slight shade of fear was in her eyes.

" Luna dragneel.. you are a dragon slayer, a fire dragon slayer.. of course you will be able to do something.. the king and princess needs as many slayers as he can get.. don't put yourself down kido.. you will be a massive help.. k?" Natsu kneeled down and looked into Luna's eyes, her face lightened as determination replaced the fear.

" I'm fired up!!" Luna smiled and ran to the eastern gym shortly followed by her father who jogged beside her smiling. Once they both got there Natsu put boxing gloves on Luna's hands as she started punching the crap out of the punching bags warning glances by the other guilds.

" alright gale 100 kgs let's do this.." Gajeel smirked as gale and himself lifted 100 kg weights in sync, again earning glances from passers by.
Gray and storm have both somehow lost their shirts as they where doing chin-ups, while holding weights with their legs.
Laxus was hanging off the chin-up bars from his legs doing vertical sit ups while nova was punching the crap out of her second punching bag, the first one she punched a whole straight through it.
After a while gale had come to the punching bag that was next to hers , his hands turned to iron instead of wearing the bulky boxing gloves. They both nodded to each other as the punched the crap out of the bags in sync.

I guess there will be a part II for this chapter since I really can't be bothered to write one massive chapter so imma break it up into smaller chapters..