Who are you??

No ones POV:

The whole guild fell silent after the loud crash..
the guild doors creaked open as there was a basket.. the guild was silent not knowing what was there, levy got up and walked over to the basket..

" lev.." Gajeel said softly as he watched her closely ready to jump in if anything came out. Levy kneeled down and removed the thin blanket over the basket, she gasped as she saw a baby sound asleep, when she put the blanket own the baby opened up her big green eyes, once that baby saw it didn't recognize where it was it started to cry. Levy cradled the baby in her arms calming it down.

" who would leave a kid here..?" Gajeel sighed thinking out loud as he sat down watching levy, gale walked silently over to his mother and sat on the ground next to her watching the small baby.

" hey mom.. look" gale took a small note out of the basket reading it aloud:

" Name: viper
Gender: female
Dare of birth: October 13th.." gale said as he looked back at the little girl in his mothers arms.

" did anyone see anyone outside?" Levy looked up looking around at everyone in the guild, everyone shook their heads as levy looked back at the baby in her arms who was looking at gale holding out her tiny hands, gale winced slightly as a crack of thunder rang out.

" you wanna hold her?" Levy asked gale who looked at his mother then back at the baby, levy gently handed her two him as he held viper gently. Viper giggled as she was in gales arms playing with his hand..

Gales POV:
She was so small.. and so cute.. I had the urge to protect her..

" how cute.." without me realizing nova came and kneeled beside me looking at the baby, I jumped slightly not wanted to scare the baby with the sudden movement, I sighed and looked back down as I smiled. Viper giggled and played with my shirt.

" gaggy.." viper said as I smiled brightly.

" that's right.." I said as I felt mom put a hand on my shoulder as she got up and walked back over to dad who was leaning against the table, nova held out her finger to viper as she took it with her tiny hands and chewed on it. Nova giggled and let her, I heard another thunder crack mush louder this time, viper stopped and looked up at the ceiling, she looked up at me sadly and clutched back into my shirt hiding her face, I sighed and rocked her slightly calming her down.

No ones POV:
" shh.. just thunder.. it's ok.. I'm here.." Gale said quietly, levy looked up at Gajeel who sighed and looked down at levy.

" levy.. we don't even know who's kid this is.." dad said crossing his arms over his chest, levy raised her eyebrow.

" we have the room.. plus.. gale is already in love with her.." levy put her hands on Gajeel's bicep turning to face him, gale looked up at his father with puppy dog eyes, the whole guild looked at gale amazed that he had the guts to look that cute in front of everyone, then they looked at Gajeel who growled and sighed.

" fine.." Gajeel said finally as gale smiled cutely looking back down at the little girl in his arms who had just fallen asleep still clutching his shirt. Gale stood up and winced slightly not waking viper up, he reached it his free hand to nova, she blushed and took it standing up. Levy sighed as she watched his group of friends walk over and look at the baby..

Nova's POV:

Nash, Luna, Reiki, rosemary, storm, rin and Sylvia came over to look at apparently gales new little sister.

" she's so tiny.." rosemary said quietly tilting her head smiling lightly, everyone agrees as gales mother came over and patted his back gently.

" time to go.." she said gently glancing at all of us before looking at gale who nodded and looked over at his father who was standing at the door. He nodded and walked away from the group to his father who opened the door for him the three of then walked out of the guild and closed the door behind them..

" that was weird.." Nash thought aloud reiki looked at him.

" the kid showing up..? Or the fact gale showed his feelings..?" Reiki said sitting down on the table behind him, I sighed and replayed the memory of gale giving me his hand to help me up even though he was in pain, he's such a gentleman..

" earth land to nova..!" I snapped out of my trance seeing mom waving her hand in front of my face, I looked at her then around seeing everyone was gone and the lights where turning off, I followed mom out of the guild as she locked up and we both walked home. I guess I was out of it when everyone left..

Sorry for such a short chapter but.... OMG!!