{ 31- she knows? }

hermionegranger has joined the chatroom.

hermionegranger: Harry, we need to discuss holiday break.

griff has joined the chatroom.

griff: wait

griff: you know!?

hermionegranger: I am very well aware. Do you have time to discuss that right now?

griff: sure, but how do you know???

hermionegranger: I would certainly have to be daft to not know that the annual holiday break is coming up in a month. Why, is there something else I should be made aware of? Maybe something concerning your texting buddy?

griff: WHAT

griff: I'm flipping out here, herms

griff: you got me worried as rubbish. how dyou know it was about that

hermionegranger: Educated guess. I'm assuming that's a no, so let's continue on with what I was saying. This break, Ron and I will be visiting The Burrow-- you're free to come with, of course, but you already declined once-- so, we will need to pause the meetings until mid January.

griff: yeah, but whats to discuss about that?? we pause them, restart them, easy

hermionegranger: Not as easy as you depict. As you very well know, we have started mini therapuetical sessions every week for anyone still wanting help after the last year's events. I felt it wrong to stop those for the break, especially for students stuck at Hogwarts with no more family to return to this year.

griff: so no more meetings but still group discussions? kay

hermionegranger: Yes, but you will be in charge of them. The Headmaster will be off taking care of other business, so I will need you to be planning for it, as well as being open to anyone who needs other help.

griff: by myself??? herms, can't neville or luna help??

hermionegranger: We can't drag them into this-- that's too much to spring on them this late. Additionally, I believe that both of them with also be gone over break.

griff: I don't have another choice, do I

hermionegranger: 😊I'll see you bright and early tomorrow then. We still must be preparing for the meetings until break! And you and Ron could use some extra studying.

hermionegranger has left the chatroom.

griff: really nice

griff has left the chatroom.