Stigma

I have been hiding something, let me tell you about it. Let it be hidden though, for I can't hold it back anymore. Don't ask me why I didn't tell you about it before, for I was too weak to work up a courage. 

So, go on, cry out, let it all out. I'm so sorry for what happened to you; guilty, for I couldn't keep you safe. 

The wound in my heart gets deeper each day, hurts worse each and every moment. My heart, made of glass, is broken in to such pieces that it cannot be joined anymore. 

But even more fragile than my hear, were you, and you were punished for what I had done.

Go on. Tell me about it. Tell me how much of a coward I am. Tell me how useless I am.

"Why did you behave like that back then?"

"I'm sorry."

Whatever the case maybe, I don't stand in the position; I don't hold the right to say anything, not even a single opinion.  The innocent was penalised, while the guilty wasn't.

I'm sorry, my brother. Whatever excuses I come up with, whatever I try to say, it doesn't nullify anything. My deed doesn't get washed off. It is still as prominent as the breaths I take.

"Are you calling me a sinner?"

"What else can I say?"

My sins have been highlighted by that light, that light of justice. The blood still flows out, unable to be revived. The time still ticks on, mocking me. My sins do exist, unable to rectified.

So go on. Give me the punishment I deserve. Grant me the absolution I greed for.

The stigma of being the unfaithful loved one will haunt me forever.

A/N: So this was requested by AnaBanana013, thank you so much! Hope you like it! Again, this was based off the lyrics of the song 'Stigma' by BTS. Vote and comment if you liked it!