There's A Moment That I Want To Find

Two days later, the four boys and their wives, Dawn and Emma, arrived in LA. For the transport to Robbie's estate, however, Robbie had come up with something special. At Los Angeles airport, the six were struck straight to a place where several rickshaws and a driver were waiting for them. While most of the big eyes and loudly laughed at what Robbie had made for they, Mark and Gary could only shake their heads. That was once again typical of Robbie. With him, he had to be prepared for what he was planning next. Her buddy always came up with the most impossible ideas and surprises, sometimes even below the belt line. Gary even had to think inevitably on his fortieth birthday, where he gave him his birthday greetings by video circuit, while Gary had a solo concert for a long time for the fans. This was a nice surprise, but the real surprise was when the camera zoomed away, that Robbie was as much as God had created it.

Completely naked!

It was true that Robbie had hidden a certain part of his body between his legs, but that image had now burned into his brain forever. For all eternity. Then Gary hoped so earnestly that there was not yet something in the direction came. A naked Robbie did not really have to be.

After a felt eternity, they finally arrived at Robbie's estate. More precisely, they were standing in front of the big gate, which slowly opened for them and thus released the further way up to Robbies Villa. But before Gary could reach the finish line, Gary could not stand it any longer in his rickshaw ... even if it took only a few minutes. Groaning and somewhat dispirited, he rose. This approach to Robbie brought him almost in the truest sense of the word. For him this was clearly the most agonizing way to be transported. He would never let such a thing happen in his life. Definitely not. Gary had also really felt that his driver was driving with the utmost intent on every single stone and every sleigh that was on their way here.    But before they reached their real destination, Gary couldn't stand it in his rickshaw for another second longer ...even if it took only a few minutes. Groaning and somewhat dispirited, he then finally descended from his copiously uncomfortable vehicle.

"Is everything all right with you, darling?" Dawn asked, as she saw her husband's slightly agonizing face.

"Not really. Such a ride with the rickshaw is not exactly the truth. I just could not do it. I swear to you, my driver took every single stone and sloop he could find. ...You can still go on with this half-baked coaster, but I'll just walk the few remaining hundred meters," Gary said openly.

"Well, I don't think it's so bad. This is definitely something else. This is also called wood class! ...Or are you already used to a certain life?" Laughed Howard, feeling this kind of transport, as a refreshing change.

"What's happening? ...Are we already there? " Yawned as Jason woke from his deep sleep and wondered if they had already reached their destination.

"Don't say you've slept all the way down to here." Gary couldn't understand how Jason could only fall asleep.

"But I have. As for you, I'm just like you. While you're sleeping in an airplane, it's the rickshaw," Jason finally admitted the two had something in common.

"Well, that clearly proves that our world traveler was too often in Thailand," Mark noted more so by the way.

"I'll go with you. After all, we'll be separated long enough." Dawn did not want to leave Gary alone, so she got out of her rickshaw.

Whereupon Jason did the Same. He stretched once and was asked by Dawn if he wanted to join them. But what Jason refused, he didn't want to disturb the two of them. They should have some time when they could be for themselves. Shortly afterwards, he spoke to his driver that he could sit quietly behind, while he wanted to take the drive. Thus he could awaken his tired bones to the old splendor.