The Way We Moved So Close In The Darkness

A feeling of eternity passed away, and the thunderstorm slowly retreated more and more toward inland, where the northern god of thunder Thor could continue swinging his hammer unperturbed. While there was still a constant rumbling from afar, the gray, rainy clouds hung over the land, and the previous square was now transformed into a simple and hardly mentioned drizzle. As a result of the high temperature drop, there was a cold, which easily penetrated into the friends' bones, thus causing them to shiver. In order to prevent a cooling of one's own body, one should gradually consider putting an end to this group embrace and thinking for itself for a moment. Howard, Jason and Mark couldn't afford a further failure. It was something they should avoid.

Jason was the first person who was excited and had to follow this line of thought at once. He felt the urgent need to move before the fatigue filled him completely and brought his urge to move aggravated. So he pulled himself gently from their group hugging and stretched out all limbs, with a quietly yawn.

While Jason was doing this, the other two were also excited and breathed a sigh of relief that they had actually done this terrible and powerless storm. It had not even been planned that they would stop in the middle of a storm and huddle together like the fearful hares. They couldn't take Gary's panic suit at face value and just ignore it. No. They wouldn't even consider the approach. Gary completely alone at such a moment would've been more than just irresponsible and each of them would feel like a bad friend.

So the friends had nothing left but to sacrifice themselves for him and to draw the emergency brake. With their group embrace, the three Gary could still move to admit to them and he eventually fell into the well-earned sleep. What he needed now more than urgently.

"This thunderstorm had been quite violent. I don' know how it went with you, but I had seriously shied on the fact that we were hit by a lightning bolt every moment." Mark finally brought out a shaky voice, trying to get his two shaky legs by the way.

"You said you what. This thunderstorm hadn't been without. Therefore, I would have felt better that we had not even tried to fight it through. Just because of Gary." A Howard was also intimidated by the violence of the storm, and when he looked up at Mark, he asked him because of his appearance right after his condition, "Tell me. Everything's okay with you? You look pretty bad."

"Oh. It's all right. It's just a bit cold for me. More but also not and besides, I can also say of you. ...You looked better already." Mark let him know that it was more shiver than he confessed to himself and that even Howard didn't look any better.

"But I bet I don't have a chewed cheek as opposed to you. ...How did you get that at all?" Howard pointed out with a simple hand gesture that Mark's cheek wasn't an ornament and thus had a blue-red skin color.

Carefully, Mark caught himself at the said spot, whereupon he shrank briefly, pulling the air sharply. After a few seconds, the pull left him, but then went in a pulsating, and Mark will accompany him for a while.

"Through Gaz. ..When I tried to calm him, he had missed me one." Mark explained to the older man how it had come.

"You should cool it better. ...Lay out a half-frozen steak." Howard suggested, finally, with a roguish grin.

"Very funny. Firstly, take before and not steal and secondly, ...we don't live in a comic world."

"Unfortunately. To live in such a comic world would have something. ...It would make things much easier." Howard felt a relief when it really was, and he looked down at his soul-resting friend.

"I understand what you mean. ...To live in a world where you can not do anything has something comforting and makes it definitely more worthwhile." Mark observed his gaze and agreed with him.