All The Strangers That Wake Up In The Dark

After Gary had gone into the arms of the Greek god Hypnos, who was responsible for sleep, Jason put another blanket over his body and spoke softly to him that he would see Dawn again soon in his arms. Although the stars were not exactly good for Gary, he will somehow survive. That was no question. With the help of Howard and Mark, he would do the same. There he was absolutely sure. Together they were strong.

With this very hopeful thought that they were able to get Gary to a doctor in time, Jason finally went to prepare their dinner, while Howard stayed with the sleeping friend, keeping more than a watchful eye on him. Meanwhile, Mark tried to find a gap in this huge and damned reception hole, somehow, by running with his mobile phone all the time back and forth. But what a Howard like after not even a few minutes extreme on the seam. So he begged him with a slightly annoyed voice for the fact that he should finally leave this constant wandering around. With a perceptible dislike of what he was doing, Mark suddenly stood a little perplexed, looked at Howard more than just blankly, and tried to make it clear to him what he was aiming at.

"Oh. Excuse me for trying to find a gap in this shit-hole."

"That will not bring anything. ...Especially not if you keep going the same way again and again. Let's think about something else. Stand up on a rock or climb a tree. Logic is probably not your strength, is it? ...But please do it at least six meters behind me or if you have to do it before me, then at a distance of twelve meters." Howard took a bit of a hint at Mark's comment and tried somehow Distance.

"Just tell me that because of my small body size, I'm not even able to make the smallest gap." thought Mark to have read a subliminal message between the lines.

"Why should I? In the first place, you did it yourself; secondly, don't make yourself smaller than you already are, and besides, I've only asked you to ...curb your inner wombat and take it to the leash."

"I should what? Um, ...anyway. That's what our Donald Duck just needed. Who makes himself a monkey himself and keeps his lazy butt in park mode instead of what is more meaningful?" Mark didn't take long for the comparison of the Australian and indestructible animal, and thus reminded Howard how this was just so.

"And what you are doing is supposed to be a more meaningful activity? How a wild wombat walk through the botany from one corner into the other while searching for an unhandled handync? Not that I laugh. But I know better employment methods."

"So and who would be? Stupidly sitting around and waiting for Godot to show up? ...But I must disappoint you, because he will not come."

"Hahaha. Very funny. ...Do what you can not leave, but please at a distance where I don't have to watch your wombatlike behavior. So, ..." Howard laughed sarcastically, trying to keep Mark out of the way by telling him with a shouting gesture and the matching sound that he should keep away from him.

On Howard's wild theater, Mark threw him a confused look and let Howard see through the fact that he didn't have to have all the cups in the closet: "Tell me, do not you have them all? I am not an animal."

"Then stop acting like one. ...Even if we're here in the wilderness, you don't have to make one at Wombat right now." Howard countered.

"And you're not on one ... one ... a struggling baboon!" Mark countered the word Wombat gradually could no longer hear.

"A baboon? ...Well, I'm going too far now." To the name of a baboon, Howard got up, built up with these words before the eighteen centimeters smaller mark, and demanded from him that he had the previous words again, "Say that again."

"If you think I'm afraid of you, but you've cut yourself honestly." Mark didn't even show the slightest trace of fear and then also did what Howard demanded of him, "...You argueful baboon!"