Just The Day To Take It Easy On Yourself, My Friend

A few hours passed and over the Californian sky, the submerged sun let the sky dive in warm colors until the final darkness broke over the world. But it was not an absolute darkness. On the firmament, a magnificent star tent came into its own, giving mankind a deep insight into the impressive world of the universe. In a gigantic space where our little earth was born. Likewise the darkness was disturbed by the bright, silvery light of a rising and narrow crescent moon, on the eastern horizon. On a beautiful warm day, the night followed with the same attributes. Pleasant temperature, clear air and there's no clouds in the sky.

To make this day perfect, the friends went out to eat together. Robbie had ordered a table from his favorite Italian, and in the end wanted to claim the bill alone. But since somebody wanted to ironically accept the bill itself, it actually led to an argument, while they behaved like the little ones. While the guys argued about who was to take the bill, their wives wondered how to argue about something banal and ridiculous. They might have understood it, if they were arguing about the fact that someone else got the receipt as themselves. This controversy was simply too grotesque. But in the end, Robbie had won and so he could give his best friends a meal for a long time.

After Robbie had paid, the friends returned to his estate. Each with a last drink before the night rest, the women retreated into a corner in order to be able to gossip in peace or to blaspheme their husbands. Just about such typical subjects that could only lead women. Meanwhile, the boys made themselves comfortable with their drink in the garden, watched the starry sky over their heads, and watched for some shooting stars. They talked about God and the world and, of course, about music. All the same time Gary sank back into his usual melancholy. This lack of ideas really made him very hard. His friends noticed this very quickly and left this topic. Instead, to get him out of his melancholy, they even began to sing. They even saw a title that was perfect for that. The Garden. In the song everybody really had their own part. Even Robbie. Since Robbie had only fixed himself on Take That, Gary had split Mark's first longer part, and then gave his half to his friend. The song was already strong, but by Robbie's contribution the song sounded stronger than ever before. After Mark had sung the song and Robbie sang his own part, Gary awoke from his melancholy and let himself in with a small playful smile on it. These four guys were really incredible. Over all the many years, everyone had really developed a feeling for when someone was not going well and needed a friend. In such a time someone had always been there. They were all right to be his best friends. Friends for life!

Together they sang a few other songs until the first signs of fatigue came up and overpowered them. With a smile in their faces, everyone went to bed to gather for the next day new Forces.

Early in the morning, when the sun was about to rise and the birds started chirping a song, Robbie was already on his feet and prepared for his morning jogging tour. He had to get in shape for the upcoming tour with Train and it was now necessary to have a good physical condition. Okay, when he was on his own, he did not perform any choreography, which was characterized for Boybands. With Take That he did this occasionally, but not when it was about his own songs from his solo career. Rather, he ran from one corner to the other, trying to draw his audience under his spell. Robbie was too much the entertainer. But that too could be exhausting. Even with a thirty-minute performance.

In the living room he was just pulling on his running shoes and straightening them as he did not notice too loud noises and came closer and closer. He took a look in the direction from where they came from, and then he was astonished when Gary suddenly came around the corner.

"Hey, Gaz. You're already awake?" Robbie wondered at his appearance.

"I can ask you the same thing. But since you first asked, I couldn't sleep any longer." Gary yawned, hiding his yawning behind a hand.