Pour Another Glass While I Watch The Bottle Disappear

So a Gary, Howard and Mark did the same to Jason and also strapped their backpacks on their backs. Side by side, the boys went on stick and stone. In retrospect, behind the friends, a wide plain stretched to the horizon, leaving them behind. But what was behind them, they weren't even interested in the slightest bean. They were only determined to reach the forest, which had recently been opened in their running direction. For this reason alone, that they came out of the hot sun. So they hurried to reach the edge of the forest, in order to escape some of the sun's rays.

When the said forest edge was finally reached and the friends knew the dense crowns of trees above their heads, there was already something liberating. It was visibly more than a simple relief, which also had a positive effect on their minds. The clearly cooler air gave the friends the opportunity to breathe in and exhale before they finally made their way through this forest. But with every step that they did and so deeper and deeper into the unknown, Mark felt the effects of the temperature difference and the damp, warm air, which had now accumulated under his hat, squealed his sunglasses within a few seconds. So Mark stopped for a moment, put the sunglasses off and made them visible again with a suddenly dazzled cloth.

After about five six meters, the friends then noticed that Mark was no longer at his side. Inquiring, the three turned to the fallen back and wanted to know by the way, which made him not want to go further.

"Is everything all right with you?" Jason asked immediately.

"My glasses have been fogging." Mark said tightly, banging around to dismantle them.

"Then take the glasses off completely. Where is the problem? You don't need that in the moment, anyway." Jason didn't quite understand why Mark fought with his sunglasses.

"Or the hat." Howard suggested another alternative.

Mark was meditating on the two well-meant advices and weighing which he should prefer. In the end, however, he chose the sunglasses. He wanted to put it straight in his pocket, as Gary in a whisper sounded him before a fast movement.

"Um, Mark. Please don't make big moves or even better ...you do not move at all."

"Why do you suddenly whisper?" Mark wondered at his warning.

"Because you're on a bee's nest." Gary whispered, pointing with a simple hand gesture towards the ground.

Thereupon, everyone else took a look at the ground, where a bee's nest was indeed.

"What the hell is that doing on the floor? They're goddamned in a tree." Mark asked himself how this could be.

"You better be quiet. ...We need something to cover the nest with." Jason asked Mark to be calm and tried to be right on a plan, as he got Mark down there again undamaged.

"You have easy to talk, too. As you know, I have a bee phobia. I cann't just stand still and keep quiet." Mark became more and more panicky.

His panic grew more and more, as a few bees singled around him and Mark was visibly with his problems, to calm down at all. In order to overcome the whole thing, he narrowed his eyes and hoped that his friends would find a solution as soon as possible. But after he could feel a bee sitting somewhere on his naked skin and crawling, he couldn't help but scare them off with a certain body movement. But what he shouldn't have done better. For this unfortunately led to a decisive and dramatic weight distribution, whereupon Mark completely destroyed the nest under his feet. Because of this, the bees also joined together in a clumped crowd and attacked the four boys furiously. Without thinking long and hard about what was to be done, they immediately took off from this humming danger and ran as fast as they would for their lives.