If One Tear Could Wash Away The Pain

After Gary had desired his friends a good night's rest, he went to his sleeping place and stowed the empty flask once again properly into the backpack. His eyes fell on the second, which Robbie had secretly given him. The thought that he was to allow himself another quick sip, Gary immediately dismissed. For what would the boys think of him when he suddenly came up with a second flask which wasn't even destined for their eyes? Also, they shouldn't think that he could have a serious alcohol problem by the way. But this was by no means the case. But if he went on with it, and would now take another sip, he could go a long way towards one.

In order to escape any further problems of this kind, he took the quick way into a side pocket and took out a trifle. Something's to help him to fall asleep quickly. With this one thing in his hand, he lay down, pulled a thin blanket over his body and threw a long glance at this one object, which made Gary uncommon. It was a picture of his own little family. But for Gary it wasn't just a simple and ordinary family picture. Already since it had originated, he had shut it already in his heart. In the picture was to be seen more than looked like Dawn and his three children overjoyed in the camera. While Emily was standing in front of Dawn and she gently embraced her daughter from behind, Daniel was standing next to him, who had taken his younger sister Daisy pickaback. Gary was not in the picture as he had been the photographer. In the background one could identify four blurred persons running on the family Barlow. At first you might think that there were some crazy fans, which of course wasn't the case and Gary knew it better. In reality, these were four blurred persons, none other than his boys.

With this one image in front of his eyes, Gary found himself within a few minutes in a world ruled by dreams.

Meanwhile, Howard, Jason and Mark were still sitting at the camp fire, peering over to their bandleader, and were more than surprised at how quickly he had fallen asleep.

"That was fast." Howard began to whisper.

"Well, it was also a long day. Actually, I could now sink into the land of dreams without any major problems. I also have to admit that I thought the Gaz also has to fight with some sleep problems. ... But I'm probably wrong." Jason was sure that Gary's problems might have an impact on his sleep rhythm.

"Hopefully the trip will do. ...Somehow I have the feeling that this writing block is not his only problem." Mark revealed his fear that there could be something else behind it.

"What are you thinking about?" Jason wanted to know more.

"I can not say it exactly. As I said, that is just a feeling." Mark didn't know how and where he should place that feeling.

"And what asserts you to this assumption?" The hobbies psychologist Jason didn't let loose.

Mark looked briefly at Jason then glanced over to his sleeping friend with mixed feelings. At the moment he was so peaceful and uninformed, as if nothing were to burden him. But when he was awake, Gary felt that the whole world was sitting on his shoulders.

"Well, yes. Since we are here outdoors he comes to me ...something to tensely over here."

"You mean I should give him a massage?" Howard could only comment with raised eyebrows.

"You can try it, but I assure you that it will not work so easily." Mark went on to his commentary, but in the end, he let him know that he had something else in mind, "No. I think that Gaz still with what to other has to fight. ...But don't ask me what."

"Perhaps it is because of the fact that he really tried with all his might to get rid of this writing blockade again. ...I do not understand why he doesn't become more relaxed. He just has to drop. Then everything comes of itself." Howard thought loudly and couldn't understand why Gary was not easy to leave.