They Take No Prisoners, Never Try Small Talking

Gary's emotional outburst, consisting of disappointment and frustration at the same time, was so surprising for his three friends that they all cringed and stared at him, shocked, with great concern. When the latter had plodded, and they all listened to his last words, it suddenly became quiet between every single individual. After Gary had the last word about his dried-out lips, one could only hear his occasional heavy breathing, the soft crackling of the fire, and the finished bubbling boiling of the water. There was an extremely tense and unpleasant silence between the boys, but no one wanted to break them. More specifically, no one dared. As Gary closed his eyes, all the pair of eyes looked at him in horror. Really no one had expected it to be so bad. Completely overwhelmed by this situation, no one knew how to deal with it or oppose Gary.

On this, however, quite explosive confession, Jason now believed to know what Gary feared. It had to be the fear of losing his ability as a sought-after songwriter. That would also explain some of the reasons why Gary didn't simply drop. On the one hand, he understood his friend very well, but on the other hand it was the biggest stupid he had ever heard. Just as Gary did not have to fear that he could lose his great talent. He didn't need this at all and will never happen. Jason was absolutely sure. Talent was now times talent and something you couldn't lose.

Even Mark thought to be interrogated, and even thought for a moment that the self-made earplugs were still in his auditory canals. But what couldn't be, for Mark had already rid himself of this already some time ago. Still, he carefully checked it with a finger. No. There was nothing left. As he rolled his hands again, the thought dawned on Gary's mind that it could end. He wasn't serious about his qualities as a gifted songwriter, did he? ...The great Gary Barlow was fighting with himself, just not to fall into an even deeper hole than he already was. Mark had already suspected that he was fighting with something and that should now be the reason? The fear of losing his talent. Just as Gary had just sat in front of him, completely finished with the world, Mark was a bit sad, and in his throat then suddenly developed a clueless feeling that he couldn't get rid of so quickly.

... And Howard? Since Gary's outburst a sense of guilt hurt him, as he had for a long time. How could he be so stupid and believe that Gary was all right again ...and within a day. No. For this misconception he could definitely beat himself and was also about to give himself a right hack. He had always deserved it. Why did he have to bump one of his best friends? Gary was really a kind-hearted person, even though he sometimes joked about his outward appearance because of his age. In spite of his strange sayings of this kind, he liked Gary very much and respected him as he was. For Howard, it was always something special with an artist, like Gary, to go to a studio and work on an album. He also appreciated his musical hearing and thus often asked for possible harmonies. The collaboration with him was nearly necessary for Howard. For this reason, he would also consider it very tragic, if this suddenly came to an abrupt end. On Gary's assertion that not even a simple sunrise stimulated his brain twitching, was already a shock to him and made him ring the alarm bells he had. That he was really so bad, he had never expected. He would like to help him out of this disaster, but he didn't know how to do it. In this respect he was exactly like Gary, on a path into eternal nothingness.

While everyone was thinking about it, Gary moved by rubbing his eyes with three fingers, breathing a little loudly, and apologizing for his sudden burst. Even Gary didn't know how he came to get his best friends. On his excuse, they looked at him somewhat surprising and wondered why he did this. He didn't have to do that. They could quite understand it and somehow it had to come to this outbreak. But that it was so intense, nobody really expected ...and certainly not with such a revelation.

"No. ...No. It doesn't have to." Someone from Howard, who was not able to make friends with an excuse on the part of Gary, brought up his own, "If I have to apologize, I am least for it. I should have just kept my mouth shut and resigned myself to my snoring problem. ...I'm sorry I let you be led to this outburst."