chapter 4

Dave's POV

It's been three weeks since the hospital. Heidi has avoided me, that's not who I care about though.

Kendall hasn't been as bad as I thought. She talked to me during geometry yesterday. She seems scared lately, quite jumpy.

I opened my locker and saw a note. I chuckled at the childish act and opened it up.

"I loved every minute of it

-Kendall"

I looked left and right but she wasn't around. I shut my locker and put the note in my pocket. I bit my lip to prevent my smile getting any bigger, walking around the halls with a giant smile wouldn't look the best. This didn't seem like Kendall, I knew that for sure. Well I mean this doesn't seem like year eight Kendall. Of course I'm forgetting the fact that I don't know her at all.

I had a free period and I remembered Kendall having the same timetable as me, I tried to diall her but it went straight to voicemail.

"Wanna hang out? Free period. We should talk." I messaged her.

*NEW TEXT MESSAGE* Kendall.

"hey dave, meet me near the parking lot ;)" it read. Again, not year eight Kendall. Allthough she was always a bit odd. I wasn't sure what to think but the thought of what could happen there sent my hormones racing and that was enough to get me to make my way there.

Kendall's POV

I saw I had a free period so I made my way to the car park, hoping I would be able to walk to the nearest takeout. I was starving and needed somewhere with free wifi. I texted Heidi, asking when her next free period was. When I glanced up I saw cold, brown eyes. My heart started slamming against my chest and my mouth went dry.

"Hey Baby" He said, giving me a peck on the lips. I didn't show any emotion, I just froze, awaiting his next move.

"What do you want Josh" I spoke. I swallowed the lump in my throat as Josh smirked. "You know what I want Kendall" He replied. He reached for my waist and slowly felt me up. I felt sick to my stomach and slowly tryed to pry his hands away.

His hands slowed at my waist as he grabbed my phone. My eyebrows furrowed together in confusion, but less then a minute later he handed it back.

"What the hell was that?" I asked, more confident then before. He grinned and ignored my question. I would have to make sure he didn't do something to the phone itself when I get away from him.

He glanced behind my shoulder and a smirk grew on his face. He put his hands back on me and placed his lips on mine. They were dry and the kiss was slobbery, my opinion incredibly disgusting.

I slowly pushed Josh away, trying to make sure he didn't do anything to hurt me for getting him off.
Josh was still looking over my shoulder with a smirk, so I turned to see what he was looking at.

What I was not expecting, was to see an angry Dave. He looked at me with disgust and said "I knew you were mad at me, but this is just low." He then turned on his heel and left and I was too confused to call after him.

"Now you're all mine, baby" Josh said. I gulped down the lump in my throat and looked down, silently hoping he would let me go. But he didn't, he continued to feel my body down, gazing over my skin and bones. I felt myself beggining to sob, and I tried to keep it down. Josh had his eyes shut while he was doing it, obviously thinking some horrible thoughts. I glanced down at Josh's hand and noticed a watch, it was only three minutes until the class ended- I could survive this. I grabbed josh's wrists a little too harshly and threw them off of me.

"Don't touch me like that." I said quietly. Not excatly confident at this moment. He chuckled, looking my in the eyes. All of a sudden his pupils dilated and his eyes widened. I looked behind me but didn't see anything, when I turned to look back at Josh he had slapped me straight across the face. I looked at him in disbelief and he grabbed my throat. throwing me against the wall.

"Don't you ever even think about trying to hurt me." He said coldy. I wacked his hands, trying to let some air down my windpipe that his fingers were holding. He gave one last slap across my face then let my body fall limply on the ground. I started to sob, getting up and running to the bathrooms.

Once there I felt nausea take over me, and I allowed myself to sit above the toilet, dry heaving due to not eating breakfast. I felt limp, worthless and mostly I felt vulnerable.