Chapter 18

Kendalls POV

I woke up with an enormous, unnattractive groan. I pryed my eyes open and walked out of my room and into the kitchen, trying to find mum. Mum was in the kitchen making some eggs and bacon and I licked my lips in delight but quickly snapped out of those thoughts.

“Do you really want the extra weight” My subconscious added.

“Does it matter? I haven't eaten in almost 20 hours, and after looking at myself in the mirror I felt confident. I don't need to work on my body, honestly!”

“Yes it does matter! Do you want to be known as the girl that put on tons of weight on top of the weight she already has, all because she couldn't control herself?”

My mind was fighting, one opinion to the other. I felt tears build up; why am I crying? It's breakfast. People eat breakfast. It's normal, and most of all it's fine.

“No it's not! Imagine if every skinny model online were to eat this junk? What would happen then, huh?!”

I ran upstairs before mum could see me and jumped on my bed, letting the tears stream out. I just let them keep coming and when I sat back up I felt sick once again; so I ran to the toilet.

“No wonder I felt sick.” I mumbled once I noticed mother nature has decided to curse me for this month. Yeah, I'm having those bacon and eggs. I cleaned myself up and walked out in a new outfit and ran to the dining table, ready and excited to finally enjoy a good meal.

“Morning sweetie” Mum said with a kiss. I smiled at her and dug into breakfast, when my phone buzzed. *A new text from Group Message: Dave, Sawyer, Heidi* It read. I shoved as much eggs and bacon in my mouth that I could fit in, and opened my phone.

*Heidi- Fair Tomorrow! Who's up for it!!”* I smiled immensly, I love fair's. I replied a yes and told mum, whilst telling her about school. It was good to talk to her like this.

“So, any boys?” Mum being mum asked. I rolled my eyes and my heart fluttered.

Sawyer.

“Nope” I said, biting my cheek. I didn't need mum embarrasing me like that. Mum tried to reply but the house phone rang and she muttered a “Bloody tellemarketers” before answering.

After about five minutes, I finished my breakfast and mum came in a minute later.

“Phone's for you, love” She told me with a smile. I jumped out of my seat and ran to the phone, hoping to hear dad's voice.

hello?” I asked.

Hey, Ken.” Dad said. I sighed at the familiar sound but also felt myself wanting to cry again. “Hey Dad” I said softly.

I've just called to tell you that your sister will be staying with you for a while. She has decided to take a break from college, it's all too much.” He said with a moan.

O-okay.” I said. I felt tears coming out because of the fact he rang me about her. He couldn't ring me because he missed me, or because he's coming home or even just to say hi. He's about to tell me my supermodel sister is coming to stay with me for another few mums, which means: I'll be critisised, I'll be compared to her from mum, Mum will spend most of her time with her and mostly I will not be inviting anyeone over because she will either try and make them swoon or shoo them away, anyway she can see my cry is a good way to her.

I'll be home soon” He said; which sent me into hysterics.

I Miss you.” I added.

I miss you too Kenny, I love you.” He said, then hung up as quick as that. I slid down the wall and threw my face in my hands, balling my eyes out. I hate her. I hate my sister for being such a venomous, self absored cow.

I tried to distract myself, and my way of doing that was sitting in bed and watching “The Carrie Diaries.” The tears just kept coming.