Chapter 22

Kendalls POV

When I arrived home from the fair, I was not exactly happy to see the familiar head of black hair that surrounded my gorgeous sister. Half sister I mean.

After going in my room and ignoring her commenting that I'm "A twig" I watched movies and layed in bed all night long, numb.

I woke up at twelve and jumped out of bed. The movie was at four, but who says I can't spend a couple hours getting myself ready mentally and physically?

I held my dry, knotty hair in my fingers and mentally cursed for not having my mums genetic dark red hair. People often confuse Heidi to be my mum's daughter, I used to think she was my long long sister. I turned the shower on and drenched my hair in conditioner, hoping it would make it somewhat shiny. I stole the bottle from my parents room, hoping that maybe It would have the same effect on me.

Nope. It doesn't. I wrapped the towel around my naked body, that also needed a good tan and sighed as I saw my hair. Nothing different except for the blonde ombre, which looked shiny. This gave me a good idea.

I ran into my room and dialled Heidi's number. "What's up?" She asked on the second ring.

"I want to do something really stupid because I think it might turn out good for a little while." I rushed out. She sighed her famous dramatic sigh and told me she was coming over, so I took that as time to get dressed.

I heard her car pull in the driveway, so I ran downstairs and jumped in her car before she even got the opportunity to turn the engine off.

"To the shops!" I yelled. She looked at me with her big brown eyes and laughed at me. "You owe me girl" She muttered. I nodded in agreement but bounced in my seat, the adreneline rush from my idea bouncing through my brain.

Before she could even turn into the parking spot, I jumped out and ran into the shops. I heard her yell from behind me but I continued into the store, going to the isle in mind.

-

Sawyers POV (Finally right?!)

I slipped into Kendalls driveway, taking a last glance in the review mirror and telling Matt to stay put. I knocked on the door and a red- haired lady with the same blue eyes as Kendall eyes answered the door.

"Hello" I said. I assumed this is Heidi's mum due to the same red hair.

"Hi Darlin, Im Marie, Kendalls Mum." She spoke in an Australian accent. I Grinned at her familiar accent and let myself walk through their nice home.

"She's been in that bathroom for years. Is someone special going tonight?" She asks mischeviously, I chuckled and thought of Matt. I guess he wouldn't mind Kendall, I haven't really mentioned it to him.

"I'm not sure, but i'll be sure to fill you in." I added.

"Shutup!" The familiar voice yelled from the bathroom. I laughed and looked at marie who was staring at me in confusion, trying to figure something out.

"Can I please talk to you outside?"She whispered. I furrowed my eyebrows and nodded, following her to her nice backyard.

"I hate doing this love, I really do. But you need to know that Kendall has gone through alot, more then any kid should go through. She's really happy to have some new friends in her life. Please promise me you won't hurt her. Please" She whimpered. I swallowed the lump in my throat and nodded, trying to soothe her.

"I won't" I said, smiling.

"Seriously mum, leave the poor kid alone." I whipped my head around and saw a girl standing at the door. She had black hair that came to her shoulders, along with bright brown eyes. She was hot.