Chapter 27

Matts POV

I walked into the school with a huge scowl on my face. The bell had rung about half an hour ago, and the boys and I were waiting for the group of the boys that might have just been the same people who hurt Kendall.

I'm not in love with her or anything, I just hate that those guys got away with punching a girl. A GIRL!? who does that?

Less then two seconds later a group of four boys came walking out of the football bleachers, all laughing at something. I smirked and made my way towards them, these were definitely the boys I was thinking about.

"Are any of you called harry?" I shouted to them. They all stopped laughing and looked over at me; one in particular looked worried. "Yeah, that's me?" He shouted back, confused. I stormed over to him before I could even think what I was doing and shoved him into the closest wall.

"Why would you hit a girl, A fucking girl!" I screamed in his face. I turned around, furious as ever and began throwing punches at all the other boys. They responded back, and I was getting hit more then I was hitting.

But I wanted revenge.

Kendalls POV

I walked out of school, still upset over two days ago. I haven't seen Heidi around, so I dialled her number and waited for her to pick up.

"Hello?" She said.

"Hey, Heidi, I haven't seen you or heard from you in ages." I said to her.

"yeah, Ive been busy." She told me. Too busy for your best friend?

"O-okay. I was wondering if you wanted to meet up." I asked her. She sighed and there was voiced in the background, and I furrowed my eyebrows,

"Yep. The park in an hour, goodbye." She said bluntly. I stared at the phone in shock, was that really my best friend?

By the time I actually arrived at the parl, an hour had passed. Heidi was sitting on the all too familiar park bench and looked bored and pissed off.

"Hey" I said, grinning. I was glad to finally see her and talk to her after what felt like forever.

"Hi" She said, playing on her phone. I felt a pang in my heart of hurt, but I sat down next to her and patiently waited for her to put her phone down.

"Why did you want me here?" She asked rudely.

"Why the bitchy mood?" I replied immediatly, not thinking about what I was saying. She lokoed up from her phone with rage in her eyes and I shrunk down, scared.

"Because I don't want to be here or around you, in particular." She said, maintaining eye contact. I dropped my jaw.

"What did I do?" I yelled at her.

"You're fucking bringing me down Kendall! Dave has made me realised that every night I spend trying to cheer you up because you were thinking about ending your life over tiny little things, that all brought down MY happiness. You never cared about me!" She screamed.

I felt tears slip out and I stood up, looking her in the eyes.

"I was there for you through everything, Heidi. Dave is trying to brainwash you, he hasn't changed! Can't you see that?" I screamed. I pleaded for her to realise what I was saying.

"Dave has been nothing but amazing to me! Don't be such a jealous bitch just because he took your virginity. You gave it to him!" She screamed back, dave had obviously told her. His side.

"I was drunk. I was stupid. I didn't want to do it. I almost got beaten two days ago by four boys and You weren't there for me! nobody was there for me when I needed them!" I yelled, whimpering at the end.

"Suck it up! Jesus christ kendall, don't you see how much of a wimp you are? You feel sorry for yourself and you walk around all depressed all day and it is so fucking annoying!" She screamed, pulling her hair in agrovation.

I took in her words and realsied how true they were, I must be such a burden to her. I looked up at her and nodded.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for being a burden." I said, turning around and making my way home.

Can't I have a break from drama for one single day?

DOUBLE UPDATE! WOO BUT THEY'RE BOTH SMALL SORRY XX

WILL UPDATE WHEN THERES SOME COMMENTS. IF THERES A SENTENCE YOU LIKE OR SOMETHING YOU RELATE TO OR SOMETHING YOU SUGGEST, JUST COMMENT IT! PLEASE! THANKS ALL XX