Chapter 25

Please check the trailer to the side!

Kendalls POV

"Hey Matt." I said to him. I wrapped my hands around my body insecurely and looked to the ground. Finally, tears starting welling up when I realised what I just went through.

"What happened?" He asked. I looked up at him and I knew very well my eyes were red. I shrugged, If i spoke it would make me burst into tears in the middle of the corridor and I really didn't want that.

"Well first period is Science, which we have together. Wanna skip and tell me about it?" He asks. I looked up at him with my eyes wide and shook my head; "I'm not skipping class" I said. He scratched his neck and chuckled but thankfully let it go.

"I'll tell you at lunch. I really need to work on my assignment in Science." I told him, lying. I was going to hold off telling him for as long as I could, I didn't want him knowing. Don't get me wrong, It's not like I hate pity. I just hate when I get too much of it and I feel even more worthless and like I can't do anything for myself.

I walked into the bathroom and cursed. I left my schoolbag there. I popped my leg up onto the sink and began rinsing off the blood. I teared up as I saw the red slipping down the drain and I held in my tears before they all came rushing out.

I went into science, getting ready to have to explain myself for not having anything in my hands. When I walked in, Mr Mark was looking at me with pity and suprise.

"Kendall, you're wanted at the office." He said to me. I sighed and walked away, making my way towards the scariest man you will ever meet.

<><<><>

"I just tripped." I told Mr McKay. He looked at me, and I swear he didn't blink once in the time span of thirty seconds.

"Ah, and Jason Elliot tripped with you?" He replied sarcastically. I looked at him with anger and was ready to curse at him but I remebered he was my assistant principal, and I should probably show him at least a little respect.

"Okay. I'll tell you the truth. I was walking to school, I saw a boy getting picked on and beaten, so I went to help out. I got harrased by the guys, so I beat them all up and I also beat another girl who was recording. Then I walked here with the boy. The end." I Said. I only just realise how stupid I sound saying that I was able to beat up four boys and a girl, but it was luck.

"Thankyou for telling the truth. Now are you aware that there was another girl video taping?" He asks me. I furrowed my eyebrows and nodded my head. "Yes, the girl I beat up, she video taped the whole thing then she gave it to the one guy who didn't try to punch me and I threw the phone across the path." I told him.

"No, there was another girl." He told me. I furrowed my eyebrows and that's when it occured to me. There was two girls when I first arrived.

"Oh my god." I mumbled. "She was there when I came but as soon as I was trying to fight back with the guys, I didn't see her? It didn't even cross my mind that she left, though." I told him.

"Okay." He told me, writing stuff down on a notepad. "Well are you aware that a video has been posted?" He told me. my eyes widened and a lump formed in my throat. Please no.

"No. I wasn't aware." I squeaked out. He opened his mouth and his eyes went from his usual cold to pity.

"I'm very sorry, kendall. Our schoolboard will be straight onto getting it removed and giving a large consequence to the offenders. You are free to go home, if you'd like." He told me. I nodded and stood up.

I realised I promised Matt i'd tell him what happened so I spent an hour in the library, reading and I walked to Matts locker, waiting for him.

He came walking up with Chloe, and my heart stammered. I was jealous. He said goodbye to her and made his way towards me. "Hey, you ready to talk?" He asked. I nodded and walked with him to the eating area.

<><>

Matts POV

Oh my god. Was all i could think when Kendall finished talking. 

"I-I'm sorry. Holy shit" I said. She chuckled and looked down, she looked upset, I looked up her body and saw all the fresh scars. I clenched my jaw, those bastards. I'll find who did this and kill them. I'll fucking kill them. I thought.

'It's all good. Anyway, I'm gonna go home. I'll see you tomorrow, yeah?" she said.

"Wait! What did the guys look like?" I asked.

"Uhh, one had brown hair and green eyes and freckles. Harry." She said the end quietly. "The other had blonde hair, cut on the sides then all up at the front. The other boy had brown hair that was styled to the side and the other boy, who didn't hit me, he had black-ish hair and really thick eyebrows." She said in a rush. I took in the information and I immediatly thought back to when I versed a smiliar bunch of guys in football.

"Oh- OKay." I said. She nodded confused and walked away. And I walked over to the guys.

"Hey" I said to them all. They all looked at me and smiled, some making jokes about me and Kendall. "Do you guys know a group of four guys, one of them is called harry, Two have brown hair, one has black hair and one has blonde hair?" I asked. They all chuckled and shook their head, but Josh nodded.

"Yeah, if i'm thinking of the right people. They go to the school around the corner. " He told me.

"Think you can show me them this arvo?" I asked him. He nodded slowly and furrowed his eyebrows, as did everyone else.

"If they're the right guys i'll tell you all later. But i need all your help." I said to them.