Chapter Three

Previously.....

As (Y/N) woke up with an abrupt and sudden shock, she thought that everything that had happened was a all just a dream... a bad, horrid nightmare. But... as her thoughts get the best of her, she might've made a mistake while thinking. Little did she know that she was thinking out loud... Luckily, however, she didn't say anything embarrassing... yet...

.....

"(Y/N)! Wake up! Wake up!" Hiro yelled at you while practically shaking your shoulders vigorously. His mocha-brown eyes met your (E/C) gaze, and you were undoubtedly breathless. "Aunt Cass already made us breakfast! You have to try her cooking!" By now, he was basically jumping up and down in excitement.

"Geez, Hiro. Calm down... It's not like you haven't had her food before," You said, your words breaking with a yawn.

"Yeah, but Saturdays are the best! C'mon!" Hiro shouted as he grabbed your wrist and yanked you out of the bed. You could tell that whatever he had going on was contagious, because whatever it was, it was rubbing off on you, too. You rolled your eyes with a grin as he offered you his hand and helped you up. To show how sleepy you were, you didn't notice the sheet wrapped around your leg. Hiro took off sprinting towards the door, hand-in-hand with you, but he was also oblivious to the sheet... until you screamed playfully by almost tripping. You hopped on one foot trying to regain your balance, but it was mostly due to the cold-as-ice hardwood floor greeting your feet.

As you and the boy ran down the stairs, you were actually excited for the day. A real family... You thought. I could get used to this...

You were so overwhelmed by your exciting thoughts that you hardly realized that Hiro, Tadashi, and Aunt Cass were all staring at you, wide grins spread on their faces.

"(Y/N), you've got to work on keeping your thoughts inside your head," Hiro mumbled to you, gesturing with his finger and pointing at his head, scrunching the finger back and forth in a dramatic effect. You rolled your eyes playfully and sat down to eat breakfast. Aunt Cass had already made you a plate, making you smile and say a quick 'thanks' before taking a small bite of what would be the first breakfast you've had in years. You looked at Hiro, who was giving you a sly smirk, his eyes squinted as if he had just proven his point. "I told you Saturday mornings are the best."

"Yeah," you nodded in agreement. You leaned your head against the back of the chair, sighed deeply, and stared at the ceiling. "I could get used to this."

"Well then," Tadashi began, a promising look on his face. "Make yourself at home. Besides, this technically is your home." He gave you a sly wink and continued eating his breakfast.

When all four of you had finished, Aunt Cass excused herself since she needed to go grocery shopping. You, Tadashi, and Hiro nodded, all giving her a warm goodbye hug. She ruffled your hair a bit, and you giggled in return. She giggled as well and left, leaving you and the boys alone. Together.

Tadashi walked behind Hiro, pretending to walk upstairs to the bedroom. He turned to look at you. He gave you a slight wink and mouthed the words 'good luck,' before walking away fully. It only took three seconds for you to realize what he just did, and trust me, you didn't like it. There was no way that you were going to be able to keep your cool while being cooped up with your crush alone. You could feel a blush coming over your cheeks, and you quickly pretended that something had fallen in your eye to make your blush unnoticable.

Hiro noticed your quick change in behavior and saw you messing with your eye. He walked over to you and spoke in a concerned voice. "Hey, are you okay?"

"Hm? Oh, yeah, I'm fine. I just have something in my eye," You lied. Without giving you time to react, Hiro grabbed your hand and pulled your face towards his, only holding it a few inches away. Great... You thought. More attention than planned. (A/N) Okay, I'll be nice. You ACTUALLY said that in your head this time XD

"I don't see anything," Hiro claimed, his eyes staring into your soul. You swear that in that little moment of time, you saw him blush the slightest bit.

(A/N) To be honest, I think that this is the best chapter I've done so far. I greatly appreciate the people who are still reading this, and I thank the people who are going to read it sooner or later. Bye, my little cottonballs! See you in the next chapter! Oh, and if there's anything that I need to improve on, please tell me in the comments. Don't be a hater and yell at me, though! XD bye, everyone. I hope y'all have a great rest of th day/night!