Chapter Sixteen

Previously.....

Basically all that happened was that Hiro kissed (Y/N). XD

.....

It's been one whole day since Hiro was discharged from the hospital. Aunt Cass was worried sick, and so was the rest of the gang. You, however, had faith. You knew he'd make it, and you knew you'd be there for him.

"Are you ready to go?" Hiro asked, stepping out of his bathroom, dressed in his indigo and red armoured suit. You nodded quickly, already dressed in your (F/C) and (S/F/C) armor.

.....

"It's so beautiful..." You breathed, your (H/C) hair flowing in the wind. You clung to Hiro's shoulders as he swivelled you around San Fransokyo on Baymax. He looked back at you, a clear smirk spread across his face, followed by a blush. He pulled Baymax to a halt on the Golden Gate Bridge (I think that's what it's called) and stepped off, offering you help as you followed him.

"Not as beautiful as you," He muttered, the red on his face becoming more evident. You chuckled softly and smiled, and you two leaned in to kiss once again. He tilted his head left and wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you closer. You brought your arms up to the back of his neck and messed with his hair.

This relationship had taken off with a quick start. It wasn't as fast as Baymax could fly, but it truly was soaring.

And you enjoyed every bit of the flight.

(A/N) I'm finally finished. I was inspired by this saying, and I hope it will inspire all of you, too.

(I don't know who made this, so I can't give credit. Sorry! If anyone knows, please comment. I would love to give credit to the rightful owner XD)

"Don't tell me skies the limit when there are footprints on the moon."
                          - anonymous

SO THERE IT IS!!! IM FINALLY DONE!!!
Please, gummy bears! Comment, vote, share, follow, or something else like that. I hope you enjoyed my book! Thank you so much!!!