Chapter Nine

Previously.....

(Y/N) was in a humongous state of awe. Tadashi had just told her how his brother felt towards her... He liked her back. It turns out, things weren't as complicated as they seemed to be, but little did they know that all of that would change once they heard a sudden scream from upstairs.

.....

You and Tadashi exchanged quick glances before shooting up from your chairs, making them move slightly from impact. You both darted up the stairs and struggled to concentrate on your actions. You were breathing heavily, since you had no idea what was going on.

"Help me! Please! Tadashi, (Y/N)! Anyone!" You two heard Hiro's pleads of help before you both opened the door with a crash and looked around. He was nowhere to be found, nor was he anywhere in the house/café. Tadashi began to panic as y'all heard Aunt Cass running through the hallway and into the room.

"What in the hell was that!?" She worried, mainly looking at you. Tadashi spoke first... well, he tried to speak before looking around and seeing a note laying on the desk beside him. He picked it up and read it, shoving it in both of your faces at an angle in which all three of you could see it.

Listen up.
Hiro was in a bot-fight yesterday and this sorry little asshole is going to pay. If you want him back, bring me 3k and I may be wiling to make an agreement. Till then, we'll be having a discussion about etiquette. Looking forward to seeing you.
-you know exactly who this is.

You bolted your head up in shock and scanned your surroundings. The window was open and a huge mess was scattered around the room. Clearly, a hassle had taken place, as Hiro had supposedly tried to fight back. Tadashi grabbed your wrist and yanked you to the closet. He shoved your armor and weapons into your arms and pushed you out quickly, indicating that he wasn't in the mood to let his little brother die without a fight. Fourteen years old was too young.

When you finished putting your armor on, Tadashi was already waiting for you. He was so quick that he had already suited himself and Baymax. Aunt Cass stood there, not knowing what to say.

"We'll explain later," Tadashi said in a rush. "Fly, Baymax!"

Just as abruptly as the invasion, Baymax had thrusted you two and himself into the air, breaking through the nearby window. Your armor protected you from the impact, and you looked off into the nighttime bustling city. However, clouds were piling up and thunder was raging through the sky. You clung to Baymax for dear life, holding onto his metal shoulder with a death grip. Tadashi turned around and looked at you, his eyes clouded with anguish.

"You knew about this, didn't you!?" He shouted over the loud roaring coming from Baymax's thrusters. You nodded in response, as it was the only thing you could do.

"Unbelievable," He shook his head, awaiting an excuse to be escaped from your mind. "Did you take him or did he take you?"

"He took me, Tadashi... I'm so sorry! I should've known better! I'm really sorry! Its all my fault and now he's going to get killed and it's all because of me!!!" You cried loudly, looking at Tadashi's deep brown eyes.

"It's not your fault, (Y/N). Don't think like that," He ordered, his rage calming down. "But to save him, we're gonna need some help."

.....

"GoGo! Wasabi! Fred! Honey Lemon!" Tadashi shouted, jumping off of Baymax as he pulled into SFIT's parking lot. The gang had decided to meet you two there, as you had texted them saying that there was an emergency --- in which there was.

"Tadashi? Baymax? (Y/N)? What could possibly be wrong at this hour? And... where's Hiro?" Honey Lemon's soft, calming voice asked, breaking the silence. You and Tadashi exchanged cold glances at one another.

"Hiro was kidnapped," You both said in unison.

"And were going to get him back."

(A/N) OMG GUYS! I THINK I NAILED THIS CHAPTER!!! Personally, I'm writing this at 11:11 at night, so I'm sorry for any typos. Anyway, was this chapter good? Great? Bad? Horrible? You don't care? That's what I thought. XD
Please don't eat me. I tried so hard on this chapter. Like, I wanted some superhero action in thus book, but I didn't know how to introduce it. So, what better way than a kidnapping? Oh, and BTW, your armor looks similar to Hiro's, only it is a few sizes smaller and it is your two (F/C)s. Tadashi's armor looks like Baymax's, only... like... eighteen sizes smaller. So, yeah XD just a heads up.
The next chapter is coming out soon, my little gummybears! (Imma start calling you that! XD) I hope y'all like the story so far! Thanks for reading!
BTW #2: I totally ship you and Hiro. This personality matches so perfectly XD BYE!!!