Remnants

"Yes, I am a Clone, CC-7276"
The Clone introduced himself.

"I'm Boba Fett."
Fett shook the Clones hand.

"I go by Pax, and it's just me, I've been living here since the end of the Clone Wars."

Fett wondered, "This cruiser, there was a huge energy surge, know anything about it?"

Pax sighed. "Yeah, but it wasn't from me, I was actually on my way to the engines, that's where it's from, but one question Fett, don't you work for Vader?"

The Clone had his hand on his DC-15A rifle.

"I work for money, I'm a Bounty Hunter, that doesn't mean I work for the Empire, don't worry, I won't turn you in, but we should act fast, chances are the Empire has already sent squads on their way"

Fett stood up waiting to get a response from his new ally.

"Yeah, let's go, they won't be far behind."

The two men started towards the engines of the Venator. Pax wore red markings, and a pauldron, indicating that he was a Clone Commander. The corridors sparked with damaged unreliable systems.

"Up ahead, blasters ready"
The clone was still lively as ever considering his double aging.
Pax signaled Boba to move in left, while he goes right, and Fett nodded.
The two stormed in cautiously blasters up.

The two kept in contact over comms.

"What do you see Fett?"

"Nothing but deactivated battle droids and a.. lightsaber..."

Fett picked up the saber.

"Whose is this?"

"As if I know, I wasn't personally stationed on this ship, I was assigned to squad 6 during this battle, right before the war ended"

Pax sounded nostalgic.

"I don't even know why, our Jedi commander was shot down by clones, by us...like they were being controlled.., I don't know why."

"Well, let's uncover the truth of what happened here, obviously something was planned, I highly doubt the extremely loyal Clones my father made, would turn against the Republic like that."

Fett was willing to help Pax, even though it was unlike him to do so, but he wanted to help the Clone, because he reminded Fett of his father.

"Let's head back, and do some research, we'll uncover the truth behind the Clones betrayal, and the disappearance of the Jedi order."

Fett walked back to the camp. The two Clones of Jango Fett would find out the truth. There were many questions to be asked. Why did the CIS collapse? Why did the Republic form into the Empire, and why did the Jedi, disappear from the Galaxy?