Archive

Ahsoka looked up to see the Imperial flags draping over the once Jedi Temple. The sight brought chills to her skin.

"I have never personally been to this Jedi Temple, but I've heard it holds great knowledge on Republic history."

Grievous was amazed at the sheer size, as he glanced at the four pillars surrounding the temple. He also took note, that there were several Imperial guards protecting the entrance levels. The General stopped and looked at his allies.

"We have two options that we can move ahead with." "We can either take out the frontal guards and go in loudly, or we could find a quiet way in." "Your choice."

Boba Fett took a good look at the front.

"I might be able to enter, considering I've worked with Imperial forces, but that's not guaranteed because I'm a bounty hunter."

Grievous nodded.

"I could use my jet pack to boost up to the roof, I can find an opening there."

Ahsoka tapped Grievous.

"You and I should head to the vents." "I know this place in and out."

Grievous nodded again.

"Lead the way."

Fett looked back to the city lights.

"Lets complete our mission, for Pax."

Ahsoka through her cloak aside, as did Grievous.

"Alright lets move out."

She headed with Grievous towards the left side of the structure, which took them to a series of ventilation systems.

Fett boosted up high to the top of the building.

"I've been here before, and last time I remember, their should be energy reservoirs up here."

Fett was right, the glowing flashes of energy powered the temple, and kept everything actively alive. There was a main shaft that led to the roof of the walkways. Boba landed inside. Looking over the railing, he saw several guards.

"You only need guards if you're hiding something important, cause I know there is nothing to protect anymore."

Fett stuck to the walkway, keeping himself at a low profile.

Ahsoka reached the end of this maze of systems. The two exited the shafts, out into the court yard.

"Well, we're in."

Grievous peered around at the amazing architecture. The archways, columns, walkways, they were all much more intriguing than Confederacy architecture.

"Let us head towards the library"

Ahsoka agreed.

As the two moved, Ahsoka stopped.

Grievous turned around, Ahsoka having a finger over her lip, suggesting him to stay quiet.

She closed her eyes, and sat down. The Force was stronger in her than it was in the Clone Wars. The Force let her sense the presence of living things. She heard breathing, a repetitive breathing. It sounded artificial. She then saw a black figure, tall, and strong with the dark side. She felt like she was familiar with this figure. Ahsoka's heart raced faster and faster till her eyes flashed open. Grievous stood their confused.