Secrets

Slave One opened up, as Fett walked out. Armed with his EE-3 Fett walked out of the landing pad, and headed to the merchants that were supposed to fix his gear. As Boba thought, his gear was there he knew that those men were to afraid to steal it, they knew who Boba Fett was, and when he came, they were cautious, and ready to return his gear to him.

"Here it is sir, your gear is in great repair, you may take it"

The merchants voice shook.

"Thank you"

Fett retrieved his gear, putting on his fixed armor.

"I'll be on my way"

Fett tossed back a few extra credits.
He was heading to his ship to leave the planet, but before he did, his scanners went crazy. A power source, not from the Empire.

"Woah..this is..."

Boba headed towards the surge.

His eyes were down on the scanner when he left the Trading post, and out into the hills. He walked for a few clicks East when he saw smoke, and what he saw was incredible. A Venator Class Star Destroyer from the Clone Wars. Boba remembered hearing about the battle of Dantooine in the Clone Wars.

"This...how could there still be any energy?, This doesn't make sense, this thing has been here since the Clone Wars"

Fett slowly jogged to the direction of the Venator Class Cruiser. As he approached it, he noticed it had been salvaged and morphed into a settlement, but by who? That is what he wanted to know, why was this settlement empty, no life, no movement, nothing.

Fett pulled down his scanner on his helmet, hoping to find something of interest. There. Fett had found something, or someone.

"Looks like I'll be here longer than expected."

Fett cautiously approached the corridor of steel and junk, his blaster ready. There was a quick movement followed by the crashing of metal.

"Halt!"

Fett threatened as he popped out from around the corner. The being looked at him, they were both surprised with each other.

"Impossible.."

Fett lowered his weapon, kneeling down with the man.

"You're...a Clone.."