School...R-18 sorta...🚺🚹

This is a student reader x teacher crush if you're not into that stuff don't read also lime which means slight R-18 content mk bye.

(C/l/N)=Crushes last name
(S/S)=School Subject
(F/n) =Friends name
(B/y/h) =Bitch you hate
(Byh/F1)=Bitch you hate friend1
(Byh/F2)=Bitch you hate friend2

(Y/n) POV

Another day, another day I have to suffer in school aka HELL! Well....not exactly because I get to see my BAE! You might be asking who is this Bae of yours well is none other than Mr.(C/L/n)! He's one of the (S/S) teachers he's 23 so he isn't an old hag like other teachers.You might be wondering WHY? Why do I like him well over the school year I have grown to like him, It just....happend,all of a sudden I realized I liked him.No one knows about it except for me.

You might me wondering 'well aren't you too young?' Well no I'm in my senior year which means am 18 which means I'm technically an adult so only 5 years difference which isn't a large age gap but I'm still a student so I can't do much in terms of my relationship with Mr.(C/l/n),I'll always be nothing but a student to him....

Anyways I walk into his classroom with the rest of the students following behind, Mr.(C/L/N) is sitting in his desk reading something in his computer but when I sit down I swear I saw him look up at me....meh maybe I'm seeing things or he looked at the whole class and saw me first, although....why me first out of all students?

"Alright class good morning"He said stand in front of the class

"Good morning...."Some of the students replied

"I hope everyone did their project because we're presenting today so everyone get in your groups"He said as I stood up and went to my group that consisted of 3 other girls.They were those basic biaches that didn't do anything but stare at their phones and look at their nails.

"You did everything right?"One asked

"*sigh*Yeah...."I said as we all sat down in a table

"Good because recording the voices was soooo exhausting I couldn't even lift a finger, We owe you big time"Another said, we had to do a project where we recorded our voices explaining the chapters we have read through the semester.Mr.(C/l/n) gave us 1 month before presenting and I literally did EVERYTHING! I edited the video, wrote and explained the chapters and on top of that I voice acted for the video the only things this two lazy bitches did was voice act.You might be thinking it wasn't so bad but editing five seconds of a video takes 2 hours,one and a half if you're lucky.The video had to be four minutes long and we also had to talk about the theme of the video.

This bitches didn't want to cooperate with me at all they always procrastinated for everything, they didn't even tried in the voice acting, I just-Ah! I was so done with this girls.Oooh but I'm getting my revenge once the video is done.

"(B/Y/H) Group, you're next"Mr.(C/L/N)  said.I stood up and gave the teacher the USB so he can put the video,he looked at me with a weird look...not weird as in disgust but weird as in flirty?.... I don't  freaking know I'm just tired of this shit.He put the video on and it started playing my voice came in first in a natural and enthusiastic voice not VERY happy but in the middle.Then it was (B/Y/H) voice which was very high pitched and fake.Then (Byh/F1) was next that was really monotone and I swear I saw some kids falling asleep, then the last girls voice which was recorded while in a car A FUCKING CAR! I cringed and mentally face palmed until the credits started rolling and I quietly laughed

Chapters #-# (B/Y/H)
Chapters #-#(Byh/F1)
Chapters #-#(Byh/F2)
Chapters #-#(Y/n)
Editing (Y/n)
Writing (Y/n)
Music (Y/n)
Credits(Y/n)
The whole presentation (Y/n)