Travel pt 2🚺🚹

So this is the continuation of Part 1 and sorry if some of this are very short but it's because I have to main idea of a story but then I don't know what to put in the meantime before the big idea or plot twist so I make them really short to try and get to the main idea as fast as possible anyways hope you guys like it.

(F/g)Favorite gem like diamonds,sapphires,Ruby's,pearls ect.

(L/n)Last name

(Y/n) POV

The next morning I was so pumped up that I woke up and 6:30 am and started making breakfast,I also took a shower and got some things that we might need when we enter the actual park.It wasn't a lot just some money our phones and other stuff we might need,I quickly woke up (C/n) so he could get ready,after he did we got out of the hotel and went to the Disney park.

+*+*+*+*+*+Le Time skip*+*+*+*+*+*+

When we arrived to the park we wasted no time and started on going on most of the rides,some more than once,we also ate some delicious Disney food.In no time the park got dark and it was time for the fireworks.

"Cmon I went a good view!"I said dragging (C/n) while he chuckled.

"I'm trying but you're too fast"

"I'm not athletic how hard can it be to follow me"

"More than you'd think"He chuckled before we finally arrived to the firework place,it was full of people and I pouted.(C/n) saw that I was disappointed so he grabbed me by he waist and put me on his shoulders,I gasped and grabbed onto him with my legs but then the fireworks started and loosened up a bit.I watched in amazement as the dark sky filled with colors.

"This is awesome!"I said as the fireworks started to stop,(C/n) put me down on the floor as everyone in the crowd started clapping and cheering.The crowd started to leave and so did me and (C/n).

"That was so cool!"I said really pumped up.

"Yeah it was"(C/n) said as I grabbed his hand.

"Thank you for bringing us here babe I really appreciate it"I said standing on my tippy toes and kissing him.(Or bending down to his level just in case he's shorter than you or your taller like me and my boyfriend😅😊)

"No problem princess"He said giving me another kiss.

"I have another suprise for you"He said pulling back.

"What is it?"

"Well....we have been together for four years now and I think it was time I popped out the question"He said bending down on one knee as I covered my mouth with my hands.

"(Y/n) (l/n) will you marry me?"He said taking out a righ with a (F/g) gem.

"Yes yes yes!"I said as tears streamed down my cheeks as I wrapped my arms around his neck,people who witnessed us clapped while we embraced.I pulled back as (C/n) stood up and put the ring in my finger,I kissed him on the lips before we started walking back to the hotel.

That night since we were tired we decided to just sleep in each other's arms,after we changed onto our Pjs we layer down on the bed with my back against (C/n) chest.

"I love you princess"(C/n) whispered in my ear.

"I love you too my prince"I said before I drifted to sleep.

That is life goals anyways I will problem make a wedding chapter where you guys get married duh 🙄 But I hope you guys enjoyed this and as always I will see you in the next chapter huh bye~!