100 lifes...🚺🚹

So I got the permission from KanekiCan09 to use her idea for this chapter you can go and read her story '100 Life's' it has our favorite computer nerd Matt Miller in and you reader it's a very unique story with a unique concept so go read and thanks to KanekiCan09 for letting me use her idea for this chapter enjoy.

(Y/n) POV

Me and (C/n) were fighting a three headed dog to get to the gates of Hell to get one of the Legendary stones, I was always saving (C/n) or he would die and I would have to restart, I have limited life's and if I ran out.... I dissapear.... Forever.

I didn't know why I kept saving him, he's so clumsy and not once has he tried to save ME, I guess I took a liking  to him, only one time he saved me.When we barely started from level  5....but that was it.

"(C/N) WATCH OUT!"I yell pushing (C/n)  as the three headed dog bit my head off.

Game Over

10/100 For player (Y/n)
life's left....The lady said out loud

Restart?
▶Yes            No

ⓔⓝⓣⓔⓡ

I respawend from the start of the fight, every time I lived a little longer as I got me and (C/n) out of danger he forgets every time I reset so it's not like he can thank me.(C/n) was trying to get a potion out to heal me and himself but the dog took this an opportunity and ate him whole.

"NOOO!!!"I yelled

Your Companion has Died

▶Restart? or Continue?

Are you Sure You want to Restart?

▶Yes            No

ⓔⓝⓣⓔⓡ

We faught more but....

9/100 For player (Y/n)
Life's left

8/100 For player (Y/n)
Life's left

7/100 For player (Y/n)
Life's left

6/100 For player (Y/n)
Life's left

5/100 For player (Y/n)
Life's left

4/100 For player (Y/n)
Life's left

3/100 For player (Y/n)
Life's left

2/100 For player (Y/n)
Life's left

1/100 For player (Y/n)
Life's left...

I was down to my last life, me and (C/n) took everything out on the dog.I hit it right on the chest as it fell on the floor with a whine.

We huffed and breathed heavily before we hugged each other in happiness, I was gonna take the key the dog had around it's neck to the gates of hell..... But one of the heads rose up and tried to eat me before (C/n) pushed me away and the dog bit his arm off as I stabbed it in the back of the head killing it.The head dropped and I ran towards (C/n) as he fell to the floor.

"No no no no no...I will fix you up OK? Let me just..."

0/1000
Life's for player (C/n)

"What?"

"Heh I never told you...when we met I wasn't new I had a 100 life's and was level 50,I never wanted to tell you because I didn't want to make you feel less"

"B-but how? You hardly died and....I saved you...."

"You can't remember the restarts....I died saving you many times,I used up all of my life's...."Tears begin to build up in my eyes as he began to get glitch that started from his feet and begin to devour his body slowly.

"B-but you can't go....I-I love you..."I said hugging his body and putting my head on the crook of his neck crying.

"I....I lo-"Before he could finish his whole body got covered in glitch before dissapearing....I screamed and cried in agony, punching the dirt.

~Time Skip~

It had been weeks since (C/n) disappeared, I had collected the Legendary stones and became level 50 with a thousand life's.I was at a village sitting by a fountain before I felt a tap on my shoulder.I turn around and my eyes widen, It was (C/n).

"Uh....hello miss would you be so kind to tell me where I am?"My eyes widen and I froze, all this thoughts in my head.... Before it clicked.

'A Loop...'I thought and smiled at (C/n)

"You're at Phoenix drop"I said in a kind voice and giving a gentle smile, He blushed before gulping.

"T-thank you, I'm (C/n) what's your name?"He asked and I smiled shaking his hand.

"(Y/n) pleasure to meet you..."

'I promise you (C/n) I will break this loop...so we can be happy.....'

So I will give you guys the fun on trying to decipher what the loop means if you get it right or close I will give you a shout out in the next chapter and if no one gets it right I will explain it, if there's a second part I'll right in there you guys can vote if you want another part, Buh bye~

Yes ◀

No ◀

Continue