Smoke... 🚹🚹Part 1

This is gonna be my attempt at making a Male Crush x Male reader you know some boy x boy action🙃 But since their might be some female reader I will put the reader abbreviations as (M/n) Male name just in case, and in this the reader is the one being crushed on so it's Uke crush x Seme reader but anyways enjoy 😊 

Narrators POV

It was a cold Thursday night as (C/n) walked down the street,the bus stop being his destination.When he arrived he found a tall guy with (H/c) hair,a white button up shirt that was all the way buttoned until the collar,black jeans,and a jacket leaning against the wall with his foot propped against it too waiting next to the bus stop.(C/n) blushed a bit at how handsome he looked and stood next to the handsome guy waiting for the bus,(C/n) took a moment to study the guys features.

Beautiful (E/c) eyes,silky and messy (H/c) hair,jaw,neck,nose until he looked at his lips and blushed before looking at his feet.When from the corner of his eye he saw the (H/c) boy take out a cigarette,put it between his lips before lighting it up and inhaling it then puffing it out.The wind blew so the smoke traveled to (C/n) faces as he coughed and fans the smoke out of his face.

"Oh sorry kid"The (H/c) haired guy said

"I-It's alright"(C/n) said as it fell into silence

"Um my name's (C/n),what's yours?"(C/n) said stretching his hand out.As the (H/c) haired boy looked at the hand he inhaled the cigarette again before puffing it out again.

"Look kid I don't think you want to be talking to me"He said throwing the cigarette on the ground and stepping on it putting it out.(Even tho he didn't finish it)

"That's kinda rude for a first impression"(C/n) said with a chuckle at the end before two strong arms pinned him against the wall both of them next to his head.

"I'm not kidding..."The (H/c) haired boy said in a low voice as (C/n) gulped.

"I'm a very dangerous person to be around with,not because I'm a psycho but because I'm in a very dangerous gang that have no mercy whatsoever..."He said looking at (C/n) in the eye.

"...and...."The (H/c) boy grabbed (C/n)'s chin with his hand and got his face closer to the point that (C/n) could smell the cigarette he just smoked.

"Because I won't be able to control myself against someone as cute as you..."He whispered in (C/n) ear which made him shiver as his face flushed a bright red and the (H/c) haired boy chuckled.

"Don't think I didn't see you staring at me when you stood next to me"He said smirking

"U-uh I-I uh..."

"No point in denying it now kid"He said as a yellow and black camaro drove in front of the bus stop.

"HEY ASSHOLE LET'S GO WE GOT A JOB TO DO!"A guy from the inside yelled getting out of the car and throwing the keys to the (H/c) haired boy,catching them he walked to the driver seat as the other guy got in the passenger seat.

"Wait! What's your name?!"(C/n) asked before the (H/c) went inside the car

"Call me (M/n) kid"(M/n) said sending a wink and a smirk towards (C/n) as he blushed.

"See ya around kid"(M/n) said getting in the car and speeding off.

"Bye..."(C/n) said waving with a smile and a blush on his face.

(M/n) POV

"Dude who the fuck was that brat?"(M/n) friend asked as he chuckled

"Just a nobody don't worry"He said as he drove the car

"Better be a nobody"(M/n) friend said as (M/n) chuckled

'To hell is it just gonna be a nobody...I'm gonna find you again (C/n)'

Cute ^3^