More than just a Titan 🚹🚺

So if you watch Attack on Titan y'all know the new season came out so I decided to do a one shot because why the hell not ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ so enjoy.

(Y/n) POV 

I was resting on a branch from one of the huge trees in the forest,we thankfully had one day off because Captain Levi got sick.So I just decided to chill in the forest instead of going to the town and visiting family and friends like others did,I just wanted a chill day to myself but mostly because I didn't have any family or friends waiting for me in the town.My only friends are here in the scouts but most of them left except for like ten or fifteen people.

I was just resting on the tree with my eyes closed,just listening to the nature and feeling the warm sun along with the cool breeze.I was chilling until I felt a warm gush of wind blow on my face.

"Huh?" I open my eyes only to see a Titan looking at me.

"AAH!"I try to scoot back but I fall of the tree and I wasn't wearing my gear which made it even worse,I screaming and falling until I feel something tender catch me.

"What the?" I look down and it's a giant hand,I look and see the same Titan holding me in it's hand I look closer and realize it's (C/n) in his Titan form.

"Oh (C/n) you scared me jeez" He whimpers like a dog apologetically.

"Hey hey it's ok you didn't mean it" He puts me back on the branch gently.He was one of hanjis experiments that thankfully went well,he was able to turn into a Titan like Eren did.

"Thank you,what are you doing here I thought you were gonna see your family"He looks sadly at the ground.

"Oh you....don't have any....do you..."He shakes his head no

"I'm sorry,I...don't have any either"I look at the branch and he looks up at me sympathetically.

"It's ok though we could be alone together hehe"I smile and I see a bit of...pink? On his cheeks? Well anyways he gently reaches out with his finger and pets my head.

3rd Person POV

'So soft...' (C/n) thinks as he touches (Y/n) hair.

"Hehe stop it you're messing my hair up"She giggles and brushes her hair with her fingers as (C/n) pulls his finger away.

"I don't understand why everyone is so afraid of you,you're so sweet"(C/n) blushes and whimpers again now embarrassed.

"You wouldn't hurt a fly"(Y/n) puts her hand out and (C/n) reaches his hand to her,she hugs his thumb and smiles while (C/n) heart skips a beat.

"Now cmon we should go it's getting pretty late" (Y/n) pulls away from hugging (C/n) thumb and puts her gear on.

"Can you give me a ride,I'm too lazy"(C/n) rolls his eyes but opens his palm,(Y/n) jumps on his hand and (C/n) put her on the top of his head.

"Ok I'm ready,to the horizon!"She commands and (C/n) chuckles but begins walking towards the castle.

Time skipiddi doo 

It was dark when (C/n) and (Y/n) arrive back to the castle,(C/n) opens his palm and puts it in front of his forehead.(Y/n) jumps on it and (C/n) puts his hand in front of him so he's looking at (Y/n).

"Thank you for the ride back home"She stands on her tippy toes and kisses the tip of (C/n) nose,he blushes and whimpers again.

"Hehe well goodnight I'll see you tomorrow"He puts her on the ground and (Y/n) hugs his hand one more time before she makes her way to the castle.

"See ya!"She waves as she goes inside,(C/n) shyly waves back and makes his way to the forest to get out of his Titan body without harming anyone.

Extended ending

Once (C/n) got out of his Titan body he thought of what happened before he began silly dancing.

"HAHA! Yes! Yes! We did it!"Hanji appeared out of nowhere and yelled.

"DID SHE GIVE YOU THE SUCC?!"

"HANJI!!!!"

I know it was lame and short sorry but I tried anyways see ya guyszzz