Her love🚺🚺🍋

Maybe some girl on girl action 😊

(Y/n) POV

I was jamming to some Bruno mars in my desk until a paper ball was thrown at me,I opened it to find the words 'Meet me in the girls bathroom-(C/n)' I looked over at (C/n) and gave her a thumbs up as she nodded.We weren't really doing anything so I quickly left the class and went to the girls bathroom and waited inside until (C/n) came in and she started kissing me passionately.This had been happening for months we would both sneak out of class or during lunch and we would go to the bathroom to have some alone time.

We went inside the big stall and locked the door,I started kissing her neck as she panted and moaned slightly.I put my hand inside her shirt and groped her breast as her breathe got stuck in her throat before she began panting again.I took her shirt and bra off as I began sucking Her erected nipples,she moan but covered her mouth before it got any louder as I continued sucking her nipples.I then lower my hand to her panties and start touching her private parts she moans as I do this and grabs my hair.

We lived in a very strict school that liked forcing gender roles into students,so no gay or lesbian couples were aloud if a student was discovered to be homosexual they would be kicked out of the school so a lot of homosexual couples kept they're relationships hidden me and (C/n) being one of them.I stop sucking (C/n) nipples and lower my face to her private parts and take her panties off,she sits on the stall and spreads her legs as I begin to eat her out.She moans and grabs my hair again as I insert my tongue inside of her,I keep doing this until she says.

"I-I'm cumming...."I stopped and wiped my mouth with my hand and kissed her again,she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me back,I looked at the time and saw that we were out of the class for a long time.

"Hey...we need to leave..."I said as (C/n) looked at the floor sadly

"Hey look at me..."She looks back at me

"I promise we will be free and able to show our love for each other one day"I kiss her forehead as she nods.

"Ok..."

"I love you (C/n)"I say grabbing her cheek

"I love you too (Y/n)"She said grabbing my hand and kissing it before we begin to get dressed.I crawl to the next stall and close the door so if someone came in they would see us come out of different stalls.We got out and cleaned ourselves up before we went back to class.

Thankfully nobody suspected anything,just two friends going to the bathroom together.But (C/n) was more than a friend to me,she was my everything and I promise to the world and to (C/n) that I will fight for her love...no matter what it takes....

Sorry it's short I had no more ideas anyways tell me in the comments if you want another part to this anyways as always I will see you in the next chapter but-bye~😁✌🏻