Chapter Five

Harry's POV

I unexpectedly slammed my lips onto hers.

I couldn't help it!

She ran out into the thunder storm.

The arena blacked out.

It was dark.

It was scary.

"Harry! Don't just stand there! Go after her!" I heard Niall's voice shout. I mentally nodded and grabbed my phone flashlight. I shone it through the dark arena. I got out into the dark, cold stormy night, and ran as fast as I could. I couple of fans spotted me, but I sprinted past them.

My eyes scanned the deserted roads, no one to be seen. That was, until, I saw a figure fall, and a scream was heard. I knew the scream immediately.

"Scarlet!" I called.

I saw her sit in the middle of the road, a car coming.

"Scarlet!" I screamed.

I ran over to her, scooped her up, and took her into an alley with shade so we wouldn't get any more soaked then we already were. I sat against the wall, and she snuggled in my lap.

She cried into my chest. I whispered soothing words into her ear, but it didn't help at all.

She was obviously hiding something.

"Shhh, Scarlet. What happened?" I whispered.

She sobbed some more, before answering.

"Harry... I can't." she cried.

"Huh? You can't what?" I asked confused.

"I can't do this... My past..." She sighed, "I guess I should tell you."

I nodded. She bit her trembling lip to prevent crying.

"Well.... I had a beautiful boyfriend. His name was Cameron Parks. Our love was so strong. I told him everything." She started, " But one day- he-he..." She took in a deep breath. I knew where this was going, "One day, everything changed. I was used. Used as things you couldn't even imagine. That's why, when you kissed me... I did what I did, because I just can't trust a guy anymore. Or anyone, for that matter anymore. As much as I wanted to, Harry, I just couldn't kiss you back." She explained.

Her trembling lip and red eyes burst out into a new batch of fresh tears. She sobbed and sniffled into my chest. Me, myself was trying not to cry. It was horrible what she had been through. And I wanted to bash the motherfucker.

I rocked her back and forth.

"I'm so sorry." I whispered in her ear.

There was a silence.

"Look, Harry. It was never my intention for this," she waved her hand between the space of her and I, "To happen. And I don't think it ever will. So if you want to move on... Then you can." She quietly sobbed.

I sent her a sympathetic smile and placed a soft, small kiss on her wet forehead. She flinched at my movements, but I calmed her by rubbing small circles on her back. She was always tense and I spaced myself slightly from her. She sat on the ground next to me.

"I willing to wait for a girl like you." I smiled.

She looked at me, with both sadness and love in her eyes. That soon changed when I wave of pain came over her face.

"Harry... I would love to stay and chat but... Something's wrong with my ankle!" She screeched. I didn't hear her well, because of the thunder, but it was loud enough for me to scoop her up again and take her to my hotel room.

-

A/N

Just a small fill in chapter!

My friend hated the cliff-hanger sorry.

So, I hope your enjoying it so far!

x