Chapter Fourteen

Scarlet's POV

A month- a month I've been here in London.

Here's what's happened-

Harry's bought me a small house for when I come here- on occasions.

We couldn't be happier together.

Harry and the boys have had heaps of concerts, so I haven't seen Harry since I moved into my little London house, which was about... Three weeks ago.

And that's about it.

Anyway...

I was at Starbucks, ordering a coffee. I started my journey back home once I had received it.

As I was walking, I could've sworn I heard Harry calling my name, but I couldn't see him.

'Just my imagination playing tricks on me' I thought.

But as I arrived to my front door, I felt my hair being moved to the side and a soft pair of lips leaving a lingering kiss on my neck.

I turned around, seeing hundreds of surprisingly quiet fans, only the occasional scream.

But the first thing that caught my eye, was a mop of soft, chestnut curls.

"Harry!" I gasped, and jumped into his arms.

"I haven't seen you in ages!" I squealed. But he said nothing. He just threw me over his shoulder and entered my house.

"Harry put me down!" I screamed as I pounded my fists into his back- but he didn't react. He just slammed me on the couch, his green orbs staring at me intensely.

"W-what did I do?" I shakily breathed.

He shook his head as he took a seat on the couch across from me.

"Scar," he buried his head in his hands, "Scar, Scar, Scar"

He looked up at me, and shook his head.

"I failed you"

I looked up at him with wide eyes.

"What do you mean, 'you failed me'?" I asked, tones of confusion pounding at my brain.

"You're so... Innocent... And... I ruined it...." He sniffed, a tear rolling down his cheek. I noticed his eyes started to water- he tried to hide it, but I took my his large hands in my smaller ones.

"You didn't ruin it" I smiled reassuringly.

"But... I made you fall in love to quickly..." He sobbed.

"Harry! Snap out of it!" I demanded. His hands slipped out of mine and he looked at me with surprise and shock.

"Twenty year old Harry Edward Styles, of Cheshire, England. I love you. You know I love you. I know I love you. The fans know I love you. Everyone knows I love you- but, why don't you think so? Harry, trust me. I'm not all innocent. Trust me, I can get bad. Really bad- in all different ways. But the good thing is that you, a smart, funny, attractive, talented guy, waited for me. And I thank you for that"

He nodded once he took it all in.

"You.. You really mean that?" He splatted.

"Yes" I smiled.

He gave me a small smirk, before patting his lap. I rolled my eyes and sat on his lap. His trembling lips met mine.

***flashback***

"Cammy!" I screamed as I jumped onto his lap.

"Hey babe" he smiled as I kissed him.

"Do you love me?"

"Of course, Scarlet"

"Will you hurt me, Cameron?"

"Never. I wouldn't even think of it"

Asking all these questions, I didn't know each of his answers were all a stupid lie....

***end of flashback***

I screamed against Harry's lips and pushed his chest.

"Scarlet? Babe- a-are you okay?" Harry asked, voice full of concern.

I cried into his chest, saying 'sorry' every now and again.

"Hey, hey, hey... Shhhh...." He soothed, stroking my hair.

I looked up at him and wiped my eyes once I had stopped.

"I'm sorry, Harry" I whispered.

"Scarlet...." His eyes had turned a soft shade of aqua.

"Flashback..." I managed to cough out, as my throat was caught up and I couldn't speak.

His then aqua eyes turned into a dark, fierce, scary green.

"That bastard.... What jail?" He asked, taking my hand in his.

"One in Sydney... Why?" I asked him.

"Well, when I take you back to Australia, I just might pay this asshole a visit"

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

A/N

Hey guys!

OMG I CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH!

I LOVE YOU!

💕✌😘

How you's liking it so far??

Leave a comment for me!

I love your feedback!

Comment when you want an update, and I will get on it ASAP!!

Also don't forget to...

Vote!

And spread the word!!

I can't thank you enough 😘

Beth xoxo 👻