Chapter Twenty-Nine

Scarlet's POV

Harry's hand stroked my back and the other held my hair while the acidy liquid shot up my throat and into the toilet bowl.

"Shhhh, baby..." Harry whispered as I sobbed, while the leftovers poured out of my mouth.

A few more splutters and my stomach was empty, causing my mouth to close and my hands to flush the toilet.

I walked to the sink, bending my head so I could rinse my mouth with the water flowing from the tap.

"You alright?" Harry asked from behind me, bending so his lips pecked the back of my exposing ear, due to the fact that I had just pulled my hair up.

I nodded, walking back into the hotel bedroom.

"Yeah" I whispered, rubbing my stomach gently.

Harry's face went kind of pale.

"What?" I asked him, as I unwrapped a piece of gum and popped it in my mouth.

"You don't think you could be... Pregnant... Do you?" Harry asked me.

I chewed wearily on the piece of mint flavoured gum, before answering.

"No," I shook my head, "I couldn't be. Cameron didn't really... You know with me, to be honest. And when he did..." I breathed in heavily.

Harry looked relived.

"Good," he whispered, walking up to me and cupping my cheek, "Cause I want to be the daddy. Not that sick bastard"

I nodded, "I know, and I want you to be the daddy, too - but I'm not pregnant Harry. I guarantee it"

He sighed, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me close, "I know... I'm just protective"

I nodded, and Harry leaned down. I turned my head away, so his lips came in contact with my temple.

"What?" He breathed.

I shook my head, stepping back, "I don't want to make you sick"

Harry chuckled, stepping closer to me.

"Is Scarlet trying to avoid me?" He whispered, grabbing my waist before I could step away.

I shook my head.

"Kiss me" he demanded.

I shook my head again.

"Why not?" Harry pouted.

I sighed, "Because I don't want to make you sick. I'm obviously sick from lack of health, alright? I'll call a doctor later but I'm going to have a shower"

Harry nodded.

"Alright" he mumbled, letting go of my waist and falling onto the bed beside him.

I slapped his thigh playfully, before walking into the bathroom.

I closed and locked the door, sliding off my ripped skinny jeans, and my blood-stained t-shirt. I turned the taps on to mildly scolding.

I removed my other clothes, before stepping into the shower.

Once my body was fully washed and relaxed from the pelting hot water on my back, I got out, wrapping a fluffy white cotton towel around my body, and another around my hair.

I opened the door, to see Harry still lying on the bed, tapping away at his phone.

He looked up, smiling.

"I've called a doctor" He told me, standing up and walking over to me, "Get dressed beautiful"

He sent me a small smirk, before looking at my towel covered body once more, then walking out of the room.