Chapter Twenty-Seven

Scarlet's POV

"Because if you don't, I'll probably end up kissing the living hell out of you"

My hand slid up and down the material of his chest shakily.

"But I'm just giving you what you wanted" I told him.

Harry's eyebrows knitted together.

"What do you mean, what I wanted?" he whispered, licking his bottom lip.

I sighed, "You wanted kisses, so I'm giving them to you. You wanted love, so I'm giving it to you"

Harry's eyes begun to sparkle from their earlier dullness.

"Scarlet... I don't expect you to love me straight away again" Harry told me, biting his bottom lip, then letting it go, "You went through a lot"

Harry's jaw clenched as he thought about the possible things Cameron did to me.

I moved my hand from his chest and rested my head hesitantly on his shoulder.

"That's not the point, Harry" I whispered.

Louis and Liam were lost in their own conversation, not paying attention to us whatsoever, which was good.

"Then what is the point, Scarlet?" he sighed, his warm breath hitting my ear, making me shudder and electricity zapping my body.

"Harry..." I moaned slightly as his lips kissed the back of my ear. No matter the pain I was going through, Harry never made me feel bad.

His arms wrapped around my waist as he scooted closer to me.

"Are you alright?" he whispered.

I gulped, nodding slightly. I tried to forget everything about the days I was in hell, and focus on Harry and I's relationship.

"You're uncomfortable, aren't you?" Harry asked me in a sad tone.

I shook my head. I liked the position in I was in - even if a couple of tears of remembrance ran down my face.

Harry let out a sharp breath onto my neck. I stopped shaking. I stopped crying. I stopped remembering.

This was my life. My love. If I needed anything, it was Harry. He was my heart. My energy. My brain. My love. My life.

And if my footsteps ever stop, I know Harry will carry me the rest of the way.

As far as I need to go.

"Scarlet..." Harry breathed.

"Yeah?" I asked him.

"I missed you"

I smiled for the first time in weeks. Butterflies were realised from their cage as they tickled my stomach.

"I missed you too"

Harry chuckled, and I turned around to him.

"I can't take this anymore..." he whispered, before he dipped his head down and his lips came into contact with mine.

My heart lifted, my lips couldn't help but to kiss back.

I missed this. How Harry's lips moulded perfectly with mine. How his tongue would sometimes run across my bottom lip. How his fingers played with my hair. How a hand would often run down my arm.

I unplugged my seatbelt courageously, climbing over to sit on Harry's lap, not breaking our kiss.

Harry seemed to smile in the kiss, his arm wrapping tighter around my waist.