Chapter Twenty-Five

Harry's POV

Tears. Stress. No relaxing. Finding.

'#findingscarlet' has been trending everywhere. The fans have been doing anything possible to help.

I felt my phone buzz. I looked down, seeing it was an unknown number.

My breath hitched and my stomach turned.

I shakily pressed answer, holding it up to my ear.

"Hello?" I heard her voice shake.

I was lost for words. I couldn't speak. The lump in my throat stopped me from everything.

"Harry? Baby?" She begged.

"Scarlet? Where the fuck are you? What's he doing to you?!" I shouted.

"Harry, listen" she started, "He hasn't done anything to me..." She lied, "But I love you so much. And I want you to know that whatever happens, I will love you forever"

I thought I was going to die at that moment.

"I love you too, Scarlet. And I will forever - but where the hell are you?!" I shouted.

"Okay" her voice now a whisper, "I have to be quick because he's home. But I'm in Stonethrow -"

She got cut off by a scream, and then the line went flat.

I clenched my fists so tight, that I could've smashed my phone. My fists turned white.

I paced up and down the hotel room.

"Fuck!" I screamed. My girlfriend was probably being raped or whatever right now - and I was fucking pissed.

"Harry calm down" Louis soothed.

"Shut the fuck up!" I shouted.

Louis rested a hand on my shoulder.

"Mate - it's alright. We'll find her" Louis reassured.

I breathed in heavily. I couldn't believe that I had lost my girlfriend.

It had been a week - and just quietly, I'm surprised she's still alive.

"What did she say on the phone?" Liam asked, running a hand through his hair.

"Um... She said that she loved me and something about Stonethrow... And then it cut out" I informed Liam. A few tears dropped from my eyes, due to my shattered heart.

"Stonethrow?" Liam asked.

I nodded.

Liam smiled.

"STONETHROW! I KNOW WHERE THAT IS! MY PARENTS TOOK ME THERE FOR A HOLIDAY ONCE!" Liam exclaimed. My eyes shot up to meet his.

"Take me to it - now Liam. TAKE ME TO IT NOW!" I demanded.

Liam looked at me nervously.

My eyes dug into his soul as I hovered over him. My jaw clenched with my already white fists.

Liam opened his mouth to speak, but then no sound came out.

I started to get really angry. I stared at Liam harder, as he gulped and walked over to a quiet Zayn so he could stand next to him.

Liam obviously felt safer there - as I preferred him there. I didn't want to throw any punches again.

"Alright Harry it's just -" Liam paused.

He stopped there, looking at me like he was hiding something.

"It's just what Liam? IT'S JUST WHAT?!" I screeched. Liam's hand scratched the back of his neck, as he chuckled nervously.

"It's just um... Sixhoursaway" Liam whispered, saying the last part in one breath really quickly.

"What?" I cupped my ear, hoping I didn't hear him wrong.

"Okay Harry... It's just kind of... Six hours away?" Liam told me, although his answer came more out like a question.

"FUCKING SIX HOURS?!" I yelled.

Liam nodded, "Yes, sorry"

"AGGHH!" I exclaimed as I grabbed my car keys.

"Harry what are you doing?" Niall asked.

"Going after her..." I grunted, grabbing my coat and slipping my boots on.

"But... Harry it's almost six.... You won't get there till about one in the morning, or midnight, depending on the traffic" Liam warned.

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!" I shouted, "I'M GOING AFTER MY GIRLFRIEND AND THAT IS FINAL!"

I ran a hand through my hair as I opened the door.

"Harry, don't do this to yourself" Zayn demanded.

I sighed, turning around.

"Zayn, how about a piece of shut the fuck up?" I scoffed.

Liam and Louis grabbed their coats and slipped their shoes on.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked, frowning.

"We're coming with you" Louis spoke, "Niall and Zayn will keep a look out here - We will just have to postpone a few shows"

I gulped, throwing Liam the keys.

"You're driving..." I mumbled, before I walked out towards my black Range Rover.

A/N

Hey guys!

I know it's really short, and I'm sorry, but with school and everything...

Ugh.

So I have been a bit slack lately. I haven't updated often, but I will whenever I can now :) promise.

Anyway, I love you so much!

You know, it's a known fact that if you hit that vote button, comment or tell your friends, you'll get a quicker update ;)

Anyway, thank you guys so much!

I LOVE YOU! <3

Beth xoxo